No announcement yet.

Joshua v Pulev will do more ppv than wilder v fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -U xx chromosomes throwing another hissy fit?

AJ a record setting heavy acquiring his four belts and wiped out U uncle Al stable of heavies doing it.

U Sissyboys Deyonce and Furry having another pajama party for U sweethearts...priceless!!!
    Sissyboys worry about how much money their hubby is bringing home. How about you get dinner ready before AJ gets home lol.

Go back to your classic fights where everything has been decided and documented for your convenience because you’re not good at this.

Comment

lol @ people honestly paying to watch Joshua fight Pulev

I can't even imagine taking an hour out of my day for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez View Post
        AJ has 3 belts

He is also ranked no 3
        - -U missin' fingers.

4 belts and #1 boxrec save the few months Fat Andy was there.

U candies have a sweet tooth for each other...sweet dreams!

Comment

- -U missin' fingers.

4 belts and #1 boxrec save the few months Fat Andy was there.

U candies have a sweet tooth for each other...sweet dreams!
          Just because you count the IBO doesn't mean anyone else does lol

And he's #3 by TBRB, Ring, ESPN, Literally everywhere except TBRB. And it's eating you up inside.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cortez;20350502]
            Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post

he is no 3 in the world now

no 1 and no 2 are fighting for the legitimate title

all his belts are just belts fury vacated
            - -Furry stripped when he melted during the Wlad rematch.

AJ #1 Boxrec.

What grade U in?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Just because you count the IBO doesn't mean anyone else does lol

And he's #3 by TBRB, Ring, ESPN, Literally everywhere except TBRB. And it's eating you up inside.
              - -U Sissyboys in a clusterfest don't change AJ holds all the belts but Deyonce TBA belt U boy Furry gonna roll around for.

Comment

- -U Sissyboys in a clusterfest don't change AJ holds all the belts but Deyonce TBA belt U boy Furry gonna roll around for.
                I can tell, you're slightly mad

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Fury v Wilder 2 will generate more money than Joshua v Pulev. But not by a great deal. AJ will sell way more tickets and PPV's but the price difference will push the American fight ahead on revenue.

But when you consider all the things Pulev is supposed to be, a bum, Euro bum, a nobody, cherry, you know the usual salty BS and then consider the American card is a super wonder fight between the 2 best and unbeaten champs are going to do near similar numbers financially what does that say about the American Boxing market and Wilders worth? Especially when you look at Wilders last fight bombing big time. Lucky Fury is there to make it in to something otherwise wed be seeing another dud.
                  Boxing is not high on the sports must-see list in America ... it is what it is. That said, whether satisfactory numbers view or not does NOT make a fight good or a "dud". I've never seen a dud Wilder fight ... you haven't either, unless it was the amateurs.

Just your typical bought-out, fan-girl, hating on all things not hearn/dazn.

Get those funky socks out of your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    lol @ people honestly paying to watch Joshua fight Pulev

I can't even imagine taking an hour out of my day for it.
                    I disagree. For a while every AJ fight is big-time drama. Ruiz exposed him per getting in a slugfest. How AJ battles every opponent will be interesting now, since everyone knows he is afraid of being hit and doesn't hold up well being hit. After that winning track meet in Ruiz II, it's high drama now for AJ.

Will he fight or run? Does it change per the opponent?

One thing for sure, Pulev is gonna come after him. That may or may not be smart, but if AJ doesn't jump on Pulev, he will get bolder and mre aggressive as the fight goes on.

I'm gonna watch.

Comment

People arguing it isn’t important but no one disagreeing Joshua Pulev will make more money than fury wilder because neither is a draw

Comment

Working...
                      X