Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua v Pulev will do more ppv than wilder v fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the revenue will be similar, though the "cost" of promoting the fight will be less for AJ - Pulev, meaning a more successful promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
      its a UK ppv man.....smh its what 20-25 bucks?
      LOL congratulations for paying more for your PPV's?

Comment

Wilder vs. Fury II will do more PPV revenue than Joshua vs. Pulev. Joshua vs. Pulev will do more PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Wilder vs. Fury II will do more PPV revenue than Joshua vs. Pulev. Joshua vs. Pulev will do more PPV buys.
          If fury v wilder does the same numbers as the first fight joshua will need to double their ppv numbers to match earnings Joshua will sell over a mil again and make much more money

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            If fury v wilder does the same numbers as the first fight joshua will need to double their ppv numbers to match earnings Joshua will sell over a mil again and make much more money
            The first Wilder/Fury fight did 325,000 buys at US prices and 450,000 buys at UK prices. That's the equivalent of 1.4 million buys at UK prices. The second Wilder/Fury fight is expected to do much larger numbers than the first fight. Possibly even double. It'd be very difficult for Joshua vs. Pulev to do enough UK PPV buys to generate the kind of revenue the Wilder/Fury rematch will between the US & UK combined.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              lol @ people honestly paying to watch Joshua fight Pulev

I can't even imagine taking an hour out of my day for it.
              Yet here you are talking about it and having a hissy fit aboit it

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                The first Wilder/Fury fight did 325,000 buys at US prices and 450,000 buys at UK prices. That's the equivalent of 1.4 million buys at UK prices. The second Wilder/Fury fight is expected to do much larger numbers than the first fight. Possibly even double. It'd be very difficult for Joshua vs. Pulev to do enough UK PPV buys to generate the kind of revenue the Wilder/Fury rematch will between the US & UK combined.
                Please post evidence to support your numbers because i know for a fact it didn’t do 450k in UK not sure why you are making up numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  At a fraction of the price
                  This. Of course it will.

Will it do better PPV revenue numbers doe? I say no.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                    Please post evidence to support your numbers because i know for a fact it didn’t do 450k in UK not sure why you are making up numbers?
                    https://www.***************.net/2020...view-scrapped/

Only BT Sport Box Office has been able to compete with the might of Sky in recent years. Tyson Fury’s first fight with Deontay Wilder saw 450,000 buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Yet here you are talking about it and having a hissy fit aboit it
                      You have a real strange definition of a "hissy fit"

Comment

Working...
                      X