Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Foreman vs Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime tyson beats a prime foreman but then a prime tyson beats any hw of any era.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Prime tyson beats a prime foreman but then a prime tyson beats any hw of any era.
      - -Tyson soiled hisself when offered ol'fat George by King.

Just sayin'...

Comment

But please, let's all pretend that Tyson was the one who was so scared of George Foreman.

I got Tyson in 8

Comment

Both could win but I'll go for Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            Both guys were absolutely terrifying. Ill tempered beasts, with the intention to hurt, and the tools to achieve it.

I don't know who would win. Tyson was a lot faster, but Foreman was mentally stronger and had a significant reach advantage.

This is one of the best fantasy match ups I can think of.
            ^^ What he said.

Comment

Oh nooo. Foreman destroys Mike.... Think this is terrible match up for Mike

I think this the type of fight to expose Mikes unstable mental state.

But man it would fireworks.... But i just can't see Mike winning unless he takes him out early.

But i will say Mike would get in alot of counter punches since Prime Foremon fought like a rock'em sock'em robot lmao...
              Last edited by KillaMane26; 01-23-2020, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                you got those swapped.

foreman was 220.

prime tyson was under 220, like 215.
                Ehh, they were around the same 220 lbs which was the standard for HW until the Super Heavies arrived, i.e. Klit/Lewis.

Most of the Heavies in the 70's were around 205-215 lbs.

Comment

If tyson couldnt hurt foreman he would be discouraged and stopped via tko late . My gut says foreman via late tko . The man who beat frazier would beat Tyson imo . He was sub human . Tyson had a very hard fight with razor ruddock , prime george would have beat ruddock via savage destruction in the first and second round . That being said tysom wasnt prime there so I dont like my example but Tyson didnt look good when the going got tough .making this pick is not easy prime tyson is a head to head nightmare for alot of tough fighters .

Comment

Originally posted by The Gypsy Queen View Post
                    Prime vs prime, who takes it and how? Could the much smaller Iron Mike chop down the bigger man? Or does George Foreman give Tyson a grilling?
                    Foreman by knockout. He's bigger, he's tougher, and never quit like Tyson did.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

But please, let's all pretend that Tyson was the one who was so scared of George Foreman.

I got Tyson in 8
                      I'm assuming you realize that Foreman was in his 40's at this point. That wasn't prime Foreman .

Comment

Working...
                      X