No announcement yet.

Do Wilder fans even want AJ v Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    AJ losing to Ruiz really touched a deep part of the British male boxing fan psyche. They already feel Americans are arrogant and look down on them. a fat, middle tier Ruiz making the chiseled athlete in AJ quit hit them in the part of their souls they don't talk about at tea parties. It brought to the surface all of their feelings about inadequacy and being beneath Americans.

What made it hurt even more is After years of them denigrating Floyd's style as running and soft, they had to embrace that style because it was the only way AJ could beat Ruiz and get the belts back.

LMFAO! Ruiz should get the Presidential Medal of Freedom for how he mentally damaged a whole nation.
    lmaoooooooooo they are definitely hurt bro, I wonder what exactly do these threads do for them daily, its sad to see but funny at the same time. All those years of clowning Floyd now look, aj does his impersonation of bambi in the ring and its a masterclass. Man ruiz whooped his azz

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      the facts dont support your premise. joshua asked for 50 million and when it was offered to call his bluff, joshua ducked the fight.

joshua offered a low ball flat fee and when wilder accepted to call his bluff, joshua ducked the fight.

having been ducked multiple times, wilder has moved on and is fighting fury twice in 2020, a fighter rated higher than joshua by most experts.

if wilder was ducking, he would fight someone rated lower than joshua, not someone rated higher.

your position clearly doesnt make any sense.
      Like i said. You are the biggest liar in the crew. Whats the point debating with somebody who can just make what ever they want up and claim it as fact. Anyway im not just talking about Joshua, Wilders ducked alot of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        if Charlo makes an offer to Rosario right now, Rosario can't accept because he's unavailable due to Williams having the right to an immediate rematch. Until Fury declines the rematch option, Wilder is contractually unavailable.

I write fight contracts every day for a living. Please let me know what your experience is in this area. Thank you.
        You must not be very good at them then ,if AJ was your client you would be telling him Wilder isn’t available to move on even though Fury would take other fights if he lost if he could get all the belts in a third fight ? Ha

You are telling us Wilder isn’t available but that’s not due to some notion a third fight happens right away with Fury even though You ignored the first fight and what happened there , it’s due to Wilder won’t fight AJ period .

A void of contract can be stipulated should a fighter lose so he’s not binded to it in event he loses this could go for the fighter making the offer as well ,and you want us to believe you write contracts ? O.K
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-21-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          So you saying Wilder was ready to jump at the chance to fight Joshua but circumstances changed that and so Al Haymon had to plan accordingly?
          I am saying AJ probably wasn't going to do both mandos in 2020 before he lost to Ruiz. He was probably going to get rid of Pulev in 2019, then Usyk, then do the wilder fight late 2020.

Once he lost, now he had to decide if he was going to exercise the immediate rematch. Once he decided to, that changed the plans.

If he won, he had the 2 mandos to fulfill to keep all 3 belts. If he lost, now Haymon can make the Ruiz/Wilder fight without any problem because Wilder/Fury wasn't signed yet.

I've taken a lot of shots at you Brits in fun. each time I do, I also state clearly we all understand why AJ is fighting the mandos in 2020. Handle your business, make the huge paydays, reestablish your name for any doubters.

You guys are just so caught up in"ducking" and trying to make Wilder look bad because AJ got embarrassed. Let it go dude, you can't ever erase the Ruiz loss.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-21-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I want to see it but it won’t be a good fight. Wilder kos him easy.

Comment

before joshua got knocked around the ring and stopped by andy ruiz i wanted it more than any other fight in boxing since manny and floyd were in their primes.

that said, joshua dind't only get knocked out by ruiz, he got beaten up and stopped. we needed to see if joshua wasn't just smoke and mirrors. so after that i wanted to see him rematch ruiz, and i wanted to see wilder and fury finish what they started.

always thought fury would beat wilder and joshua, but styles make fights and so does atmosphere, so wilder and joshua was the big one in everyone's eyes and for very good reason. two huge punchers, very prime and aggressive, ina fight almost surely to end with a crazy knockout.

now i'd like to see wilder vs fury winner fight joshua. that's very likely to be fury, and i expect him to come out on top against joshua as well if he can get back to his old form. styles make fights and fury is not easy to hit at 6'9" and with defense on his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                lmaoooooooooo they are definitely hurt bro, I wonder what exactly do these threads do for them daily, its sad to see but funny at the same time. All those years of clowning Floyd now look, aj does his impersonation of bambi in the ring and its a masterclass. Man ruiz whooped his azz
                My dude, lot of fans on NSB try to act like they care more about the art of the sport than winning. They are all ***************ing lying everytime they post this.

We all want our favorites to win. Once AJ got waxed, those guys are smart enough to know the way you win is box and move and make Ruiz fight 12 rounds since he looks so out of shape. They had to embrace the style. Now Robbie Barret is a Floyd fan so his issues are just anti-American. Guys like daNuetral, yeah his inner psyche was hurt.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-21-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Obviously they want to see the fight because Wilder would knock AJ out easily (Unless Aj requests an even bigger ring again so he can jab and run all fight). AJ is an inferior opponent to Fury and Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    They clearly don't want to see the fight.

They're not boxing fans, they're ghetto trash crack addicts who started taking an interest in him because of his ethnicity, nationality, KO highlights and patriotism.

They don't like the Brits running the heavyweight division so they will back their belt holder regardless of the crappy fights he takes because as long as he doesn't lose, they can claim he's the best.

Find me an AJ fan that doesn't want the Wilder fight to happen.

One side is scared to lose, one side isn't.
                    That is a bunch of bull. AJ looked like garbage losing to Ruiz and he did not lookl a whole lot better beating a horribly fat and poorly trained Ruiz by a smart but extremely cautious careful hit and run fight after promising a brutal KO of Ruiz. AJ doesn't scare anyone anymore. Those days are gone. Wilder has speed and reach over AJ so he can't beat him the same way he beat Ruiz. He would have to exchange with him and take risks. The Brits stopped dominating the heavyweight division when AJ got KOed and they didn't regain that position with AJ's win over Ruiz in the rematch. It's up for grabs now with the winner of the Wilder vs Fury winner deciding which country is stronger at heavyweight. Wilder fans don't fear a Wilder vs AJ fight. They looked forward to it because they think Wilder will KO the chinny AJ. If they didn't think he could be AJ and any other heavyweight they would not be big Wilder fans. Wilder has only a disputed draw marring his record against a top 1 ,2 or 3 rated Heavyweight in Fury while AJ has a KO lose to a huge underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      That is a bunch of bull. AJ looked like garbage losing to Ruiz and he did not lookl a whole lot better beating a horribly fat and poorly trained Ruiz by a smart but extremely cautious careful hit and run fight after promising a brutal KO of Ruiz. AJ doesn't scare anyone anymore. Those days are gone. Wilder has speed and reach over AJ so he can't beat him the same way he beat Ruiz. He would have to exchange with him and take risks. The Brits stopped dominating the heavyweight division when AJ got KOed and they didn't regain that position with AJ's win over Ruiz in the rematch. It's up for grabs now with the winner of the Wilder vs Fury winner deciding which country is stronger at heavyweight. Wilder fans don't fear a Wilder vs AJ fight. They looked forward to it because they think Wilder will KO the chinny AJ. If they didn't think he could be AJ and any other heavyweight they would not be big Wilder fans. Wilder has only a disputed draw marring his record against a top 1 ,2 or 3 rated Heavyweight in Fury while AJ has a KO lose to a huge underdog.
                      Wilder has one important win in just about ten years and the bell saved him there ,what kind of jibberish did I just read ? Ha

Comment

Working...
                      X