No announcement yet.

Do Wilder fans even want AJ v Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Wilder fans even want AJ v Wilder?

Obviously this comes from the word that Joshua may be looking to put another, YES another offer to Deontay Wilder.

Ive been reading posts on here from Wilder fans and ive been listening to a Youtube phone in show (TBV) and all im getting is denial, bags of denial, "Joshua dont want that smoke" "Joshua is lying" along with many comments and phone calls saying Wilder should NOT take it anyway and some of the reasons given is Wilder is now the A side and deserves the bigger split.

Ive no problem with anybody thinking Wilder beats Joshua but im getting the impression Wilders fans dont want Wilder to actually take the fight or take the risk of losing, especially to Joshua. What the hell is wrong with these people? Are you even really Boxing fans? Im a big Joshua fan and i really want that undisputed fight for Joshua and i also believe Wilder has a big chance of winning that fight YET I STILL WANT THAT FIGHT. Whats wrong with you guys?

If Joshua makes Wilder an offer you should want him to take it, literally everybody else does.

They clearly don't want to see the fight.

They're not boxing fans, they're ghetto trash crack addicts who started taking an interest in him because of his ethnicity, nationality, KO highlights and patriotism.

They don't like the Brits running the heavyweight division so they will back their belt holder regardless of the crappy fights he takes because as long as he doesn't lose, they can claim he's the best.

Find me an AJ fan that doesn't want the Wilder fight to happen.

One side is scared to lose, one side isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Obviously this comes from the word that Joshua may be looking to put another, YES another offer to Deontay Wilder.
      Another offer while Wilder is unavailable.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        One side is scared to lose, one side isn't.
        Most experts consider Fury the tougher fight. If Wilder is afraid to lose, why would he take the tougher challenge?

Comment

I hope they fight so that everyone can shut the f**k up about it.

I don’t know if the pbc or the British fans are more annoying at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            I hope they fight so that everyone can shut the f**k up about it.

I don’t know if the pbc or the British fans are more annoying at this point.
            Well its clearly the PBC fans. Joshua fans just want the fight. It sounds like they dont.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              Wilder is available and when was the last time Wilder wasnt available when Joshua sent an offer?

Comment

Yes I do and if I have to join the other side to get it I will.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Look, here we are, one of these Wilder defenders, infact the worst, his lies are the biggest ones of all the lunatic Wilder fans. Here he is with a chance to say NO, We DO want that fight. And he doesnt bother. This guy dont want it.

Comment

No...well, yes but only if Wilder defeats Fury. Silly question to ask until after the evening of 2/22/20.

Comment

Working...
                    X