Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shield's Wish-List Includes Headlining PPV, P4P Lists, MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****** trash can definitely headline a ppv but absolutely no one would buy that garbage

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      the whole universe is America. even the martians were black. the latest space probe that went to Mars found an EBT card gold chain and a 9MM pistol

Comment

the whole universe is America. even the martians were black. the latest space probe that went to Mars found an EBT card gold chain and a 9MM pistol
        First.. I never in my life seen a black man! Im brown. My mom, dad, siblings, and kids, are all brown or copper colored. Secondly.. There's more white people on welfare than us copper colored folk. Third.. Mars is bullshyt! Fourth, I carry a ruger super redhawk Alaskan 454 Casull. No necklace.. Just a big azz diamond bracelet! And last but not least.. I don't own or have ever used or needed a EBT card. So your entire statement was outta pocket! I in return have responded truthfully..

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          First.. I never in my life seen a black man! Im brown. My mom, dad, siblings, and kids, are all brown or copper colored. Secondly.. There's more white people on welfare than us copper colored folk. Third.. Mars is bullshyt! Fourth, I carry a ruger super redhawk Alaskan 454 Casull. No necklace.. Just a big azz diamond bracelet! And last but not least.. I don't own or have ever used or needed a EBT card. So your entire statement was outta pocket! I in return have responded truthfully..
          you really dumb. there are 100 million more whites then black. % wise way more blacks on welfare. so you are saying no blacks have gold chains EBT card or 9MM pistol? the thousands of blacks shot every year by other blacks would disagree. I made a ridiculous joke about Mars to match the idiotic statement you pulled out of a black panther world history manual. how much did they give you when you traded your 9MM for the 454?

Comment

you really dumb. there are 100 million more whites then black. % wise way more blacks on welfare. so you are saying no blacks have gold chains EBT card or 9MM pistol? the thousands of blacks shot every year by other blacks would disagree. I made a ridiculous joke about Mars to match the idiotic statement you pulled out of a black panther world history manual. how much did they give you when you traded your 9MM for the 454?
            Ok!! 100 million more whites!? How dies that make what I said not true u dumb azz? Like I said, there's more whites on welfare than browns.. So welfare belongs to your people. regardless of how many there are.. U stil talking about a 9mm.. Bytch my bullets are bigger than yo baby dic! Or maybe I'm talking to a ****** eunich! this is a waste of time.. Go get ***ed by a goat! I have no time to educate yo dumb azz! Stay ignorant!

Comment

Working...
            X