Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shield's Wish-List Includes Headlining PPV, P4P Lists, MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope she fights Jimenez.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
      Jimenez could help u PPV if you weren't fearful
      Shields is too busy calling out welterweights and winning vacant belts.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Ugly? That's a wierd statement.. U better be a girl.. Cause Shes a fighter.. WTF does her looks have to do with it?. can u name me one good looking male boxer? NO!! And in fact, She's a beautiful indigenous American woman.. I'm Tired of all u hateful racists dissing my people on the internet because you don't like her skin color. *** u and three mother***ahs that look like u! She can say what she wants.. Do what she wants.. She can do no wrong in my eyes! I know your type.. "You wish nothin but Ill upon my people!" Dane- lord of the blue mountains! "
        indigenous to America??? that would be afreaka not America

Comment

also on maxi shields wish list...to finally be able to use mens rest rooms

Comment

He's one of the top male fighters in women's boxing. By far.

Comment

Savannah Marshall ends the Predator

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                indigenous to America??? that would be afreaka not America
                1931 Webster dictionary.. Look up the word " American " how can we come from a continent? Which country in the continent of Africa did we actually come from? Egypt? Libya? Nigeria? Lmao. None.. We where always here.. In America!

Comment

1931 Webster dictionary.. Look up the word " American " how can we come from a continent? Which country in the continent of Africa did we actually come from? Egypt? Libya? Nigeria? Lmao. None.. We where always here.. In America!
                  you were here before the dinosaurs. but what part of America? north America? south America? middle America? I thought in the black panther world history book we are all from africa

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    you were here before the dinosaurs. but what part of America? north America? south America? middle America? I thought in the black panther world history book we are all from africa
                    The entire American continent was one race.. If u go to Egypt.. They will tell u the oldest people in the world lived in America.

Comment

The entire American continent was one race.. If u go to Egypt.. They will tell u the oldest people in the world lived in America.
                      the whole universe is America. even the martians were black. the latest space probe that went to Mars found an EBT card gold chain and a 9MM pistol
                      Last edited by nacho daddy; 01-19-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X