Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shield's Wish-List Includes Headlining PPV, P4P Lists, MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

288K viewers on showtime. Everyone can have whatever goals they want but that doesn't mean they are attainable. I'm sure she will be on a ppv card but headline one? Come on. Some of these articles are so laughable, I mean isn't it every boxers dream to be on the P4P list and be one of the best and highest paid by being a ppv star and be so big that people care enough to want to watch you be a crossover star and fight the biggest stars in UFC? I actually love the ones that are "Anthony Joshua is okay with Fury in WWE". Jesus Christ.

Comment

My WISH list is that her family quits SUCKER punching old men and other ppl

Comment

It's quite simple , apart from 2 or 3 women around her female category she has no one to fight , and more importantly if wanna compare her to men's boxing she isn't explosive and powerful to give people what they want , which is a KO .. those are the problems ..nothing to do with gender or race but I agree why do people have to be personal about her appearance, it's not relevant ,
        Last edited by Buggy bear; 01-18-2020, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Who’s gonna pay money to watch shields fight tho??

Comment

Everything except fight an actual man.

Comment

I doubt anyone would pay for it but maybe some promoter would want to throw their money in the trash making that crap show happen.

Comment

She is not that good. I respect what she has accomplished but as Laila Ali said during an interview on YouTube with Sway, she wouldn’t beat her or Ann Wolfe. She is benefiting from the era she is in. Ali also said, she is 42 years old, a mother with a kids and a husband. Ali said she offered Shields to spar with her when she was younger and in fighting shape and when she could still fight and Shields and her team wanted no part of sparring her.

Comment

Alejandra Jimenez is p4p above Shields. She held the Heavyweight title while being a natural 168 pound fighter (possibly 160).
                  Imagine Golovkin or Canelo going up to heavyweight and beating Wilder, Fury or Joshua. lol

Comment

haha ya right

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                      Alejandra Jimenez is p4p above Shields. She held the Heavyweight title while being a natural 168 pound fighter (possibly 160).
                      Imagine Golovkin or Canelo going up to heavyweight and beating Wilder, Fury or Joshua. lol
                      do you mean alejandro jiminez? the dude

Comment

Working...
                      X