No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Will you teach that guy how to PROPERLY score a fight??? He thinks who lands more WINS!!! He completely IGNORES Body punching, defense, Effective Aggression, Clean and hard punches, ring Generalship.

I mean even fkn Abel Sanchez gave Canelo at least 5 rounds...

i have... many times

the kid stares ahead blankly... and then starts regurgitating the same rubbish

I think he is actually in a coma

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Then why is #1 and #2 still vacant??? And the IBF all about rules....Need me to ask?
      Sure give me the page number. Then E-mail them quoting that page nnumber and demand they remove their certification of the fight because according to you they are in violation of their own rules. That should be good for a laugh.
      Last edited by TonyGe; 01-23-2020, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        i have... many times

the kid stares ahead blankly... and then starts regurgitating the same rubbish

I think he is actually in a coma
        The kid staring ahead is actually looking at the fight as it unfolds. You however are too busy trying to come up with excuses as to why Canelo lost both fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          The kid staring ahead is actually looking at the fight as it unfolds. You however are too busy trying to come up with excuses as to why Canelo lost both fights.

you wouldn't know a good fighter if he walked up and punched you in the face

you literally said that the only valid scoring criteria is the total punches landed, and you insisted that every landed punch counts

neither of those things are true

which is why ALL of the judges gave Canelo 5 CLEAR rounds in the first fight... but you can only manage to give him 3 total

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            I totally agree
            No interest whatsoever in a third instalment
            Yep. I thought the first fight would be “Fight Of The Millennium part 2” I even made a little poster cause I was being a little *****. Kellerman said “Strengths play into eachother”, was he expecting a double knockout? Hagler v Hearns was actually a sloppy mess, and Hagler was never in dire straights, regardless of the commentary. No way was Nelo v GGG going to erupt into that. They stymied eachother, both looked bad compared to good. Nelo made the improvements and everyone knew he could win by just standing his ground more. It’s what he did. GGG didn’t adapt in any way. I love Trinidad but he had plan A and if that didn’t work refer back to plan A. That’s what GGG did. Let’s move on to different match ups. We already saw 24rnds that didn’t push the needle. GGG should fight Andrade if he wants to get as much cred back as he can in a single fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
              Yep. I thought the first fight would be “Fight Of The Millennium part 2” I even made a little poster cause I was being a little *****. Kellerman said “Strengths play into eachother”, was he expecting a double knockout? Hagler v Hearns was actually a sloppy mess, and Hagler was never in dire straights, regardless of the commentary. No way was Nelo v GGG going to erupt into that. They stymied eachother, both looked bad compared to good. Nelo made the improvements and everyone knew he could win by just standing his ground more. It’s what he did. GGG didn’t adapt in any way. I love Trinidad but he had plan A and if that didn’t work refer back to plan A. That’s what GGG did. Let’s move on to different match ups. We already saw 24rnds that didn’t push the needle. GGG should fight Andrade if he wants to get as much cred back as he can in a single fight.

I was a GGG fan , not a hugger , but a fan
              Just got old real quick
              His waiting around , even now you can tell he’s still there waiting
              He’s like a lost puppy when instead he should be making his own fughin legacy
              I would love to see him fight BooBoo and yes your right , I think then he’d be deserving of some bonus points
              You know with no one wanting to face Andrade as of late
              Mind you I believe Andrade would win

Comment

I was a GGG fan , not a hugger , but a fan
                Just got old real quick
                His waiting around , even now you can tell he’s still there waiting
                He’s like a lost puppy when instead he should be making his own fughin legacy
                I would love to see him fight BooBoo and yes your right , I think then he’d be deserving of some bonus points
                You know with no one wanting to face Andrade as of late
                Mind you I believe Andrade would win
                I mean u nailed it. We know a knockout streak like his is no joke. When he didn’t KO someone it worked against him. But I use to admire his footwork and ability to cut off the ring and go to the body. Now he just pushes forward blocking punches with his face and trying to get a guy out of there. He’s regressed in all areas. He never made the difference up by becoming a crafty veteran. He’s an awkward guy to listen to, much in the way Wlad was, u want to like him...but
                I’ll still enjoy watching him fight, as they will all be more interesting these days. Yes Canelo had the stroke, but then again he’s the reason why u get that big payday. Nothings free. Win lose or draw Id admire if made a big fight. Even BJS @168 would be something. Better yet jump to 175 and take a shot at Beterbiev! The jump in weight, fact Nelo dropped his 175 belt, Beterbiev being a beast, he’d get cred before he even stepped in the ring. Sigh. If only.

Comment

I mean u nailed it. We know a knockout streak like his is no joke. When he didn’t KO someone it worked against him. But I use to admire his footwork and ability to cut off the ring and go to the body. Now he just pushes forward blocking punches with his face and trying to get a guy out of there. He’s regressed in all areas. He never made the difference up by becoming a crafty veteran. He’s an awkward guy to listen to, much in the way Wlad was, u want to like him...but
                  I’ll still enjoy watching him fight, as they will all be more interesting these days. Yes Canelo had the stroke, but then again he’s the reason why u get that big payday. Nothings free. Win lose or draw Id admire if made a big fight. Even BJS @168 would be something. Better yet jump to 175 and take a shot at Beterbiev! The jump in weight, fact Nelo dropped his 175 belt, Beterbiev being a beast, he’d get cred before he even stepped in the ring. Sigh. If only.

You some mad fughin murderer ?
                  You trying to rid yourself of some skeletons ?
                  You throwing GGG to the wolves
                  Imo he is done , thinking Father Time has caught up to him and it’s really disappointing , would could of or have been
                  He’s done , been wasting all his time chasing Canelo has made him forget what he was hence his face becoming his defensive weapon
                  I had a discussion with a friend and he states that his downfall was staying an amateur for too long and having a hard time integrating into the pro ranks
                  He brings Loma as an example anyway that’s a whole other discussion but you get my drift

Comment

You some mad fughin murderer ?
                    You trying to rid yourself of some skeletons ?
                    You throwing GGG to the wolves
                    Imo he is done , thinking Father Time has caught up to him and it’s really disappointing , would could of or have been
                    He’s done , been wasting all his time chasing Canelo has made him forget what he was hence his face becoming his defensive weapon
                    I had a discussion with a friend and he states that his downfall was staying an amateur for too long and having a hard time integrating into the pro ranks
                    He brings Loma as an example anyway that’s a whole other discussion but you get my drift
                    Ha, nah dude I’m just Canadian, hence I want Beterbiev to be in a big fight. Nelo dropped his belt, I’m assuming to avoid him. He’s a thudding puncher, rough, borderline dirty at times. I woulda loved to have seen Nelo fight him. He’s going to China to fight, who knows if that will get canceled with this latest virus outbreak. I can be hard on our system, I think we need to travel our guys if we want to dare to make them great. He’s been doing that. I just want to see him in the biggest fight possible. If GGG has to be fed to someone...
                    I hear u on the euro fighters and the staying too long in the amateurs. The euros always respected the Olympics medals when it came to boxing. Even Loma now chases belts. I remember the Salido fight. I wish the best euros would train to be pros earlier. Maybe it’s not as financially feasible, and maybe it’s not encouraged as victory for the country is more important to those supporting you. Maybe we are selfish. But we’re boxing fans and we want all fighters to be the best pros they can be for our entertainment. I hear exactly where ur coming from. It’s just a matter of making that the worthwhile road.

Comment

Ha, nah dude I’m just Canadian, hence I want Beterbiev to be in a big fight. Nelo dropped his belt, I’m assuming to avoid him. He’s a thudding puncher, rough, borderline dirty at times. I woulda loved to have seen Nelo fight him. He’s going to China to fight, who knows if that will get canceled with this latest virus outbreak. I can be hard on our system, I think we need to travel our guys if we want to dare to make them great. He’s been doing that. I just want to see him in the biggest fight possible. If GGG has to be fed to someone...
                      I hear u on the euro fighters and the staying too long in the amateurs. The euros always respected the Olympics medals when it came to boxing. Even Loma now chases belts. I remember the Salido fight. I wish the best euros would train to be pros earlier. Maybe it’s not as financially feasible, and maybe it’s not encouraged as victory for the country is more important to those supporting you. Maybe we are selfish. But we’re boxing fans and we want all fighters to be the best pros they can be for our entertainment. I hear exactly where ur coming from. It’s just a matter of making that the worthwhile road.

I know you Canadian but that wouldn’t save you in a court of law lol
                      I’m from MTL and I’ve seen all colours lmfao
                      Anyway , big B ain’t going to China , from what I know the fight is close to being done for Quebec City on the 28th of March
                      And I totally agree with you about the fighters having to take the road , Gatti would never ever came close to having the career he had , had he not taken off from Montreal
                      Just look at Otis Griffin or Eric Lucas , these guys had no choice but to hit the road if they wanted to attain anything from the boxing game

Comment

Working...
                      X