No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    36 year old slowed down, past prime GGG beat Canelo in the eyes of 90% of the boxing experts and boxing fans out there. Imagine a 30 year old prime GGG, jeez. Prime GGG totally murders a prime Canelo, thats not debatable. Ginger boy dropped his belt to and waited till GGG was at an age where Ginger himself wants to be long retired.
    90% wow!!! You sure it’s not 190%???? How does a guy younger wait tell a guy is old??? Isn’t he already older???

I bet you believed that ANYONE from 154-168 speech??? Did you suk your ggg doll off when he said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      No I score rounds individually, based on the action in the round...accounting for who scored more and better shots...in a lot of rounds I felt it was pretty clear GGG did that, in both fights. GGg won at LEAST 25 rounds against Canelo

I cannot see where Canelo can even get two rounds in either fight...I've watched them both a number of times and the most I have given him is 1i in the second fight.

Some people think he did better than that...I just don't see it and never have seen it.

All I can say is if they fought each other's fights in the 2 fights, I would say Canelo had two clear 30 -2 wins...all I can say really.
      I know! Thanks for admitting you don’t know sht about boxing.

Hey unlike YOU I WON $$$$$. So take your coloring book scorecard and leave this site. No one wants to hear you CRY about being a loser. You do know Abel Sanchez even gave the judges props??? I know your stupid but didn’t know you was this ******ed!! I’ll GIVE u betting slips that took ggg. Please just film yourself going to collect! I want to laugh my &ss off when they fuk you up!!!! LMFAO

Comment

• GGg fans and their FAKE Scorecards!

No one will honor your SHTY fkn coloring book scorecards. NO ONE!!! In fact you’ll get your &ss kicked if you go up to bookies and show that sht saying “I FELT” ggg won! And so did 90% off boxing “experts” and “fans....

Even though MOST boxers and TRAINERS (Including GGG’s trainer) has CANELO winning.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-22-2020, 09:47 PM.

Comment

36 year old slowed down, past prime GGG beat Canelo in the eyes of 90% of the boxing experts and boxing fans out there. Imagine a 30 year old prime GGG, jeez. Prime GGG totally murders a prime Canelo, thats not debatable. Ginger boy dropped his belt to and waited till GGG was at an age where Ginger himself wants to be long retired.
          Let’s me and you go to some bookies and ask who won the ggg/Canelo 2 fight. Winner gets to punch the LOSER in the face. Deal???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            He’s ranked #3 by the IBF. So HAS to fight another Boxer in an eliminator fight and the WINNER is then the mando. So this is a sht fight that doesn’t/ shouldn’t even be happening!
            The IBF rated him the #1 contender for Golovkin's title. They later approved the fight.

UR-SULTAN – Gennady Golovkin (40-1-1, 35 КО) will defend his International Boxing Federation (IBF) middleweight world champion status next year in an IBF-organised fight against Poland’s Kamil Szeremeta (21-0, 5 КО). The event is in accordance with IBF and International Boxing Organisation (IBO) regulations and will be scheduled for either Feb. 8 or Feb. 29 at Wintrust Arena in Chicago (U.S.), reported vesti.kz.
            The men ranked below Szeremeta are

Patrick Wojcicki 15-1 with 4 knockouts. He also lost in the first round in the World Championship as an amateur in the Welterweight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              The IBF rated him the #1 contender for Golovkin's title. They later approved the fight.

UR-SULTAN – Gennady Golovkin (40-1-1, 35 КО) will defend his International Boxing Federation (IBF) middleweight world champion status next year in an IBF-organised fight against Poland’s Kamil Szeremeta (21-0, 5 КО). The event is in accordance with IBF and International Boxing Organisation (IBO) regulations and will be scheduled for either Feb. 8 or Feb. 29 at Wintrust Arena in Chicago (U.S.), reported vesti.kz.
              The men ranked below Szeremeta are

Patrick Wojcicki 15-1 with 4 knockouts. He also lost in the first round in the World Championship as an amateur in the Welterweight division.
              Read the IBF rule book. You need me too give you the page number? And don’t always believe what you read.

Provide a link where he’s IBF #1

Now IBO I believe
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-22-2020, 10:46 PM.

Comment

It blows me away that people can read that and STILL STILL INSIST Canelo won when they know deep down he lost to the past his prime champ. I guess everybody is stupid then because mostly everybody thought GGG was robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Read the BF rule book. You need me too give you the page number? And don’t always believe what you read.
                  The article clearly states that the fight is in compliance with the IBF rules and is approved by the IBF. They are OK with it or are you going to sue them for following their own guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    The article clearly states that the fight is in compliance with the IBF rules and is approved by the IBF. They are OK with it or are you going to sue them for following their own guidelines.
                    Then why is #1 and #2 still vacant??? And the IBF all about rules....Need me to ask?

Comment

• You DO need the page number don’t you???

Comment

Working...
                      X