No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    So give a guy rounds just because he averaged like 4 and 2 punches per round??? So now a jab is better than body punches and power punches COMBINED???
    No I score rounds individually, based on the action in the round...accounting for who scored more and better shots...in a lot of rounds I felt it was pretty clear GGG did that, in both fights.

I cannot see where Canelo can even get to 6 rounds in either fight...I've watched them both a number of times and the most I have given him is 5 in the second fight.

Some people think he did better than that...I just don't see it and never have seen it.

All I can say is if they fought each other's fights in the 2 fights, I would say Canelo had two clear 8-4 wins...all I can say really.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      eubank wasnt interested, he was CW at the time with his last win of any value 4 years before.

jones shot thru and thru. only someone extrmely biased gives that weight.

its kessler and 44 yearoldhopkins who was still cagey nuff to be world class. perhaps reid if he won that even.

that is still better than GGG with just one number 1 contender win Jacobs and questionable Derev. But GGG can still go past Calzaghe cos hes still active, so jury is out for now.
      Lol oh that's interesting, thanks...what would you say are Canelo's best wins? I better not hear GGG, Kovalev, Cotto or Mosley come out of there...and you appear to knock Joe for his win over Reid, well the same could be said for Canelo's over Lara.

Looking pretty thin there, by your own estimations lol

Yeah I would say Joe and GGG are both greats, GGG an ATG at MW, and Joe an ATG at 168...exactly how great at those weights, well that is up for debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        You're the dumb ass. He fought at 160 for almost every fight in his career. To me that says he wants the fights at 160. Like he said on ESPN he would only cut weight for Floyd.

I spent 309 pages telling you to stop ignoring the elephant in the room

I told you that elephants do not disappear...

a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Canelo, and with little old faded 153lb Cotto.......... Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up...

like I have told you many times..... you cannot make that shlt up

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Well that I think we can agree on either way. IMO Golovkin is past the point of needing titles to increase his value, but I believe if you're right that the misunderstanding is understandable given that several articles have been released stating that Kamil is actually GGGs mandatory..

https://www.badlefthook.com/2020/1/1...zn-boxing-news

Golovkin fans... peddling excuses... issuing free-passes... and accepting mediocrity... since 2013...

Comment

• 36 year old slowed down, past prime GGG beat Canelo in the eyes of 90% of the boxing experts and boxing fans out there. Imagine a 30 year old prime GGG, jeez. Prime GGG totally murders a prime Canelo, thats not debatable. Ginger boy dropped his belt to and waited till GGG was at an age where Ginger himself wants to be long retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
              ..... the most I have given him is 5 in the second fight.

Some people think he did better than that.
              ..I just don't see it and never have seen it.....

ALL 3 judges gave him 5 rounds in the FIRST fight

that comment, plus all the corny garbage you talk about GGG... disqualifies you LMAO

man... all you guys do is make excuses and talk bollocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                36 year old slowed down, past prime GGG beat Canelo in the eyes of 90% of the boxing experts and boxing fans out there. Imagine a 30 year old prime GGG, jeez. Prime GGG totally murders a prime Canelo, thats not debatable. Ginger boy dropped his belt to and waited till GGG was at an age where Ginger himself wants to be long retired.

stop talking shlt you muppet

fans are not... " experts " ... they are fkn idiots, just like you

btw, REAL experts like the 3 judges and Golovkins own trainer... ALL say..

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Golovkin fans... peddling excuses... issuing free-passes... and accepting mediocrity... since 2013...
                  Yawn......

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                    Ray Leonard was the original when he publicly ducked Hagler in front of a crowd during a tribute to him at the Capital Center. Then he challenges Hagler 5 years later after he knows he's shop worn and near the end. It would have been Leonard being destroyed in 1985 but Hearns had the balls to face Marvin instead.

That was just a duck
                    Today’s boxing is full of problems
                    From the alphabet soups to managerial all the way over to networks
                    Today’s boxing is made up of the easiest fight for the most money and then fangirls trying to justify a false sense of legacy

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      stop talking shlt you muppet

fans are not... " experts " ... they are fkn idiots, just like you

btw, REAL experts like the 3 judges and Golovkins own trainer... ALL say..

Will you teach that guy how to PROPERLY score a fight??? He thinks who lands more WINS!!! He completely IGNORES Body punching, defense, Effective Aggression, Clean and hard punches, ring Generalship.

I mean even fkn Abel Sanchez gave Canelo at least 5 rounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X