No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Quick question why did you ALWAYS say Canelo was bigger than GGG???

You used to say Canelo was like 190 lbs and 6' 5" or some sht and GGG was some TINY MW... Your just a LIAR. Admit it
    Gotta love this. Attribute a statement to me that I never made, then call me a liar...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      When your own TRAINER says you lost! You lost.

And when you RUN out of the RING CRYING.... You KNOW you lost.
      I think it is likely Abel was saying that GGG needed to up his level in order to really take it on the cards vs Canelo...my thought is that he knew that to get the win on the cards, GGG needed to do more...he was trying to be a good trainer...but yeah it was clear really in both fights who was winning the rounds...but Canelo has a low bar to clear in his fights generally as far as him getting a round.

To beat Canelo in Vegas you have to dominate him/drop him/stop him...if you can't, you know you will probably lose on the cards...no sense crying about losing when you know that going in...they got paid for their troubles so what is there to be upset about.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      EXACTLY! Threw like 8 body shots and missed 500 times... Where is that HE WAS ROBBED pic at??? With GGG looking ALL fuked up!

Right after the fight GGG went to MERCY Hospital ER room. And he looked like a TRUCK hit him. Sht weeks later he STILL looked like a racoon...

Yes Canelo did some good things in the fight man...but fights are scored round by round.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        I would disagree , no way SD gives Canelo fits
        Canelo would bang that body and get him out of there , probably early imo
        Why the mention of Kovalev

I clearly saw Canelo win that second fight
        Without doubt
        What rounds did you give for Canelo in fight 2?

Yeah I mean I think a lot or even most people saw GGG win the 2nd fight vs Canelo...and SD gave GGG fits...so not too crazy imo to think Sergei would give Canelo fits as well...especially based on styles...Sergei's activity could honestly be terrible for Canelo...he could outwork him badly in a lot of rounds and if Canelo got some of those rounds on the cards, it would be a bad look for boxing/him.

I mentioned Kovalev because while I give Canelo some credit for that fight and the win...I think it is a prime example of taking on a better name fighter than Derevychenko, but not necessarily a better fighter right now than Derevychenko.

So some could point to that W and say...wow Canelo beat Kov and KOed him...and GGG struggled with SD...but I would say that Canelo as the A side picked a fight that was high reward and lower risk, and GGG doesn't have quite that same luxury.

Hell Canelo had the chance to fight Sergei and didn't really want to...I think that says it all about who he felt was a better fight for him at that time.

Comment

• I’m a serious ggg detractor. I think he straight up ducked the Ward fight and usually takes the easy road. That said, he absolutely deserved the decision over Canelo in their first fight. It is what it is......

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            Exactly ppl need to stop acting like it was Canelos obligation to fight GGG years ago when Canelo hadn’t reached his prime yet but ggg was at his best. I hear that way too many times as if it’s anybody but Golovkins fault that he turned pro so late. Any ways that was more about monetary disagreements, so the fact that you ppl think ggg was past it was here more there. The man had plenty of opportunity to take the fight long before the fight was made. He could have took a bit less and better for his legacy and fans
            Could of took less and could of agreed to 55

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Quick question. What name did I call you?
              You didn’t call me anything but you’re a triple phag fan so know one of you disrespects then I go in on the rest of you, you guys are all just as dumb anyway. Believing the hype and myth of lil g

Comment

• I’ve been saying it all along and so has j razor, canelo won both fights! Phuck the media and their narrative

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  What rounds did you give for Canelo in fight 2?

Yeah I mean I think a lot or even most people saw GGG win the 2nd fight vs Canelo...and SD gave GGG fits...so not too crazy imo to think Sergei would give Canelo fits as well...especially based on styles...Sergei's activity could honestly be terrible for Canelo...he could outwork him badly in a lot of rounds and if Canelo got some of those rounds on the cards, it would be a bad look for boxing/him.

I mentioned Kovalev because while I give Canelo some credit for that fight and the win...I think it is a prime example of taking on a better name fighter than Derevychenko, but not necessarily a better fighter right now than Derevychenko.

So some could point to that W and say...wow Canelo beat Kov and KOed him...and GGG struggled with SD...but I would say that Canelo as the A side picked a fight that was high reward and lower risk, and GGG doesn't have quite that same luxury.

Hell Canelo had the chance to fight Sergei and didn't really want to...I think that says it all about who he felt was a better fight for him at that time.

Honestly , I don’t recall what rounds but I remember in my mind it was a clear victory for Canelo
                  The problem with Canelo is he’s at that point where he can pick and choose
                  When he mentioned Kovi I was all over this place calling for a knockout by the 5th round
                  SD hates body shots and is weakened easily by it , thinking Canelo would jump on that and take full advantage
                  Like Kovi , the only difference is he had , noticed I say had , that one punch equalizer

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    I’ve been saying it all along and so has j razor, canelo won both fights! Phuck the media and their narrative
                    Phuck you and anybody who thinks like you.

Comment

• I don't care who says what. I believe my own eyes. I saw GGG win the first fight and the second fight was close but Canelo pressured and edged it but would have not been mad if G got it or scored as a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X