No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Phuck you and anybody who thinks like you.
    Lmao don’t stain your panties puzzy 😂

Comment

• Golovkin won both fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Canelo fans and unbiased fans!

"Both fights were close and could of went either way" "I can see a draw or 7-5 either way"

GGG RTARDED Fans

"GGG was ROBBED" "GGG WON at least by 14 rounds both times!" "Sht just look who landed more" That's at LEAST 10-8 or 11-7 rounds right there alone"

GGG was ROBBED!!!
        This post wins the internet on January 17, 2020.

Well done Shadoww702

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
          What rounds did you give for Canelo in fight 2?

Yeah I mean I think a lot or even most people saw GGG win the 2nd fight vs Canelo...and SD gave GGG fits...so not too crazy imo to think Sergei would give Canelo fits as well...especially based on styles...Sergei's activity could honestly be terrible for Canelo...he could outwork him badly in a lot of rounds and if Canelo got some of those rounds on the cards, it would be a bad look for boxing/him.

I mentioned Kovalev because while I give Canelo some credit for that fight and the win...I think it is a prime example of taking on a better name fighter than Derevychenko, but not necessarily a better fighter right now than Derevychenko.

So some could point to that W and say...wow Canelo beat Kov and KOed him...and GGG struggled with SD...but I would say that Canelo as the A side picked a fight that was high reward and lower risk, and GGG doesn't have quite that same luxury.

Hell Canelo had the chance to fight Sergei and didn't really want to...I think that says it all about who he felt was a better fight for him at that time.
          It's pretty insane how warped humans can be.

Weird Republican nutjobs

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Lmao don’t stain your panties puzzy 😂
            That never would have occurred to me but to you well, you must have experience..Nancy..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              No that's never been his only game plan. When he fights someone dangerous he boxes them and softens them up before he commits to an all out attack. He did that against Lemieux and numerous other fighters. He's been critisized in the past for taking his foot off the gas after he hurts the opponent early. Then again I'm not surprised at your comments. You can't process what you see in real time because of your nut hugger filter.

so, while Golovkin was sitting back, letting Canelo outbox him LMAO... who threw the 500+ missed punches that compubox attributed to Golovkin?

Comment

• Why do people use how many punches Golovkin missed to use that as a gauge of how well Canelo was doing? Golovkin has missed over 500 punches before, doesn't mean they were winning too. He throws away a ton of punches that aren't meant to land.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Golovkin followed Canelo around like a lost puppy

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

He followed him around because Canelo ran to the ropes and shelled up. There was no need to cut off the ring because everyone in the building knew where Canelo was going. To say otherwise is ludicrous. Now if Canelo when he got there was outlanding him I would agree. He wasnt. All Golovkin had to do was stay in the outside throw jabs hard ones and soft ones and some hard hooks and straight punches. He piled up points while Canelo foolishly stuck to this strategy against the advice of his corner. Very very low ring IQ on his part and shows that he can't think in the ring. All the time he was moving back and dodging punches was time spent not on offense and adopting a purely defensive posture. Those seconds taken up by this stupid strategy in each round added up. He lost that fight for two reasons. He was facing a superior fighter. Then he compounded it with his tactics. The second fight. His corner must have talked some sense into him because he stayed more in the center of the ring where in the first fight he had some success. Unfortunately he still had huge problems with Golovkin's jab despite working on it leading up to the rematch. Another example of his low ring IQ. In the second fight Golovkin fought where he wanted it, in ring center. Used backwards and lateral movement while never abandoning the ring center and outpointing Canelo again. Canelo got tired and his so called power punches lost
                  Impact and he had to rest between exchanges. Power punches by definition are punches that aren't jabs regardless of the impact they have. His punches later in the fight did not consistently have snap on them. It was a good effort in his part and I give him props for it but he lost the rematch. It was a good fight and Canelo can hold his head up and his fans can sieze on this as a win despite the facts. If I were a Canelo fan and shared the same insanity I would claim it as a victory. Thank God I have my head screwd on straight and haven't slipped to that level of mental incompetance.

in the 5 rounds that Canelo CLEARLY won... according to ALL three judges, and according to anyone with a clue who watched that fight... what was Golovkin doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    Why do people use how many punches Golovkin missed to use that as a gauge of how well Canelo was doing? Golovkin has missed over 500 punches before, doesn't mean they were winning too. He throws away a ton of punches that aren't meant to land.
                    Same reason why someone like YOU judges a round for landing 1-3 punches more...

We call you the compubox judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      so, while Golovkin was sitting back, letting Canelo outbox him LMAO... who threw the 500+ missed punches that compubox attributed to Golovkin?
                      Forgive these IDIOTS... They don't judge defense. And they pop off at the mouth with only EXCUSES! Me I put $$$$ vs. V@gina talk. I grab then P@ssy and then some!

You know how I roll? Have I EVER not honored a $$$ bet???

Fake FUKS still owe me for Liam/Williams vs Smith...

Now TASTY took me the the CLEANERS! He a knows his sht!
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-17-2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X