Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale To Kownacki: Go Ahead, Pad Your Record And Stay Safe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breazeale To Kownacki: Go Ahead, Pad Your Record And Stay Safe

The way Dominic Breazeale explains it, Adam Kownacki was never looking for Trouble' after all. An official announcement remains forthcoming on the next opponent for Kownacki (20-0, 15KOs), the Poland-born unbeaten heavyweight contender who will headline the March 7 edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox live from Barclays Center in his Brooklyn backyard. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com senior writer and columnist Keith Idec, Finland-based fringe heavyweight contender Robert Helenius (29-3, 18KOs) has emerged as the frontrunner to land the assignment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Kownacki and Breazeale would be a decent scrap. Trouble ain't great by no means but Kownacki gets hit ALOT so it's a 50/50 fight in my book

Comment

Should be Breazeale or Ajagbe. No heat on those euro bum fights.

Comment

Breazeale vs PED Baby Miller

Comment

Yeah, this pisses me off, Kownacki/Breazeale would be epic. I'd be fine even with Kownacki/Arreola 2. Helenius should be fighting the Wach's and Ustinov's of the world at this point back in Europe

Comment

Someone claimed Helenius is a better opponent but I don't buy that at all. Even if so I have trouble differentiating him from other large euro walking punch bags.

Comment

Whoa breezy finally came out of hiding good for him.I thought he'd never pop up again after deontay sent him into exile lol

Comment

Breazeale is to big of risk, in case Wilder finds a lucky horse shoe again and gets by Fury, Kownacki is a future opponent for anyone in the WBC with a good N.Y following but Wilder has limited options regardless Haymon knows this so he won’t risk Kownacki after that Martin fight .

Comment

That sucks. I was looking forward to this fight... Hopefully kownacki isn't another dillian whyte.

Comment

Kownacki and his team are not going any where near Breazeale.

Helenius is a much safer risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X