Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale To Kownacki: Go Ahead, Pad Your Record And Stay Safe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Why if he’s not even contemplating Breazeale ? Ortiz and Ruiz are worse match ups for Kownacki style wise ? Ha
    That's the fight i would like to see, thank you.

Comment

Breazeale vs Kow is the fight to make!... that's a great test to see where each man is...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingFJ View Post
        That's the fight i would like to see, thank you.
        You might want to see it but Kownacki won’t risk it vs a more probable win like Breazeale , better put that on your wish list because Kownacki won’t fight anyone worth after His last fight and will wait out in the PBC map for a title shot he doesn’t defeat anyone to get it .

Comment

Breazeale would beat Kownacki. Kownacki’s handlers did the right thing for now.

Comment

Much rather see a Carlos Takam or Sergey Kuzmin as his next opponent. Different promoters but I am sure it could be worked out. Helenius just doesn't do it. Too much of a step down.

Comment

They need Kownacki to stay unbeaten as far as possible in case if Wilder beats Fury. Kownacki is the new Ortiz, fake boogeyman of division.

Comment

Breazeale is a dangerous opponent for Kownacki.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Why if he’s not even contemplating Breazeale ? Ortiz and Ruiz are worse match ups for Kownacki style wise ? Ha
                  Any quality HW is worse for Kownacki.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    They need Kownacki to stay unbeaten as far as possible in case if Wilder beats Fury. Kownacki is the new Ortiz, fake boogeyman of division.
                    "boogeyman" and Kownacki DO NOT belong in the same sentence!!!

Comment

I was really excited for the idea of a Kownacki vs Breazeale scrap, I think it would have been a war! Anything but Helenius, seriously what is the point of that fight?? 0 value add

Comment

Working...
                      X