Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Canelo is Fighter of Decade, Not Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac s fotd, but of course he's not nominated. So nelo is worthy winner.
    Fought 3 times as much as Floyd risking his life 3 times as much.
    Floyd s only got 3 decent wins. You can't base a decade off 3 or 4 good wins. It's possible to get lucky 2 or 3 times. It's not possible to get lucky as any times as Nelo got.
    Floyd s win over nel o and pac can only take you so far

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
      it's funny at the lengh's boxers/people will go to not give Mayweather credit for his accomplishments in the sport of boxing. Most people will argue that Mayeather dodged everyone out there, but if people would just take the time to do their research, they would realize he fought them all. look at his resume, he fought all the champs. people need to look past his ego and judge him by what he did in the ring.
      Mayweather cherry picks his opponents and fights them either out of the natural weight, with all advantages, or when they're over the hill...I'm not hating, HE LITERALLY ADMITS IT:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/10301092/Floyd-Mayweather-admits-to-cashing-in-on-handpicked-opponents-ahead-of-world-title-fight-against-Saul-Alvarez.html

Yet you fvq tards still defend him...HE ADMITTED IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
        Mayweather cherry picks his opponents and fights them either out of the natural weight, with all advantages, or when they're over the hill...I'm not hating, HE LITERALLY ADMITS IT:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...l-Alvarez.html

Yet you fvq tards still defend him...HE ADMITTED IT!!!
        Dude, you can't be serious. That is him responding to the haters that say that by saying Ok, if you say so. You honestly read that and couldn't get he was giving a sarcastic response?

Comment

Lol @ some comments here and & Mosley. Awarding canelo fighter of the decade after having lost to the person compared to. Canelo’s most meaningful wins have been controversial. Lara, and the draw and win over Golovkin. He’s a great fighter, but nowhere near at the level of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Dude, you can't be serious. That is him responding to the haters that say that by saying Ok, if you say so. You honestly read that and couldn't get he was giving a sarcastic response?
            Hahahahahahaha no nice try not falling for another way to twist it ..he's saying as long as he makes the most money keep hand-picking them... implying even if they're not the best competition keep cherry picking...shut the fuq up...even when he admits this shet u pvzzies try to manipulate the truth...he said it that's it nothing more , nice try... ignoring the truth is DELUSION aka Floyd Mayweather worshipers

Comment

Fighter decade

Floyd is not fighter of the decade he is T.B.E

Comment

Floyd should be the FIGHTER OF HALF DECADE..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I think a lot of posters agree with Shane. I am not surprised he would vote for Canelo. You expect a former partner in GBP and a fighter that tested positive for PED's would cast his vote for a vote for GBP's #1 fighter that also tested positive for PED's.
                  hahahahha RIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
                    Hahahahahahaha no nice try not falling for another way to twist it ..he's saying as long as he makes the most money keep hand-picking them... implying even if they're not the best competition keep cherry picking...shut the fuq up...even when he admits this shet u pvzzies try to manipulate the truth...he said it that's it nothing more , nice try... ignoring the truth is DELUSION aka Floyd Mayweather worshipers
                    Not falling for it? Holy sh-t dude you really are serious. You honestly can't get that is a sarcastic response to his critics.

"Sometimes they say, 'Well, Floyd Mayweather's opponents was handpicked.' That's a good thing," Mayweather said during a conference call with reporters to hype Saturday's world title fight against Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. "I commend my team ... when I sit back and I think about my career, I say 'you know what? I had a cool career. I didn't take any punishment'."If they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

I sure hope you didn't go to Penn State because that is a decent university that usually produces intelligent people.

Comment

Originally posted by the big dunn View Post
                      not falling for it? Holy sh-t dude you really are serious. You honestly can't get that is a sarcastic response to his critics. .

"sometimes they say, 'well, floyd mayweather's opponents was handpicked.' that's a good thing," mayweather said during a conference call with reporters to hype saturday's world title fight against mexico's saul "canelo" alvarez. "i commend my team ... When i sit back and i think about my career, i say 'you know what? I had a cool career. I didn't take any punishment'."if they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."
                      thank you, you just proved my point

Comment

Working...
                      X