Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Canelo is Fighter of Decade, Not Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Canelo has tested positive and has been suspended for it. Floyd has never tested positive and had never been suspended. Hauser has never offered proof of his rumored positives.

The above are facts. Calling people “Floyd ball lickers” doesn’t change those facts.

Now you can speculate as to why Floyd needed an iv all you want. Do you have any solid proof of use like we do with Canelo?
    I don’t need to speculate anything after Hauser exposed, Floyd, NSAC, USADA & WADA for aiding the real PED user there is nothing to speculate when he (Hausser) ridicule, exposed, ridicule and shït on this corrupt en****** and they didn’t even lift a finger to defend themselves, that’s clear to me they are all guilty as charged period.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      I don’t need to speculate anything after Hauser exposed, Floyd, NSAC, USADA & WADA for aiding the real PED user there is nothing to speculate when he (Hausser) ridicule, exposed, ridicule and shït on this corrupt en****** and they didn’t even lift a finger to defend themselves, that’s clear to me they are all guilty as charged period.
      Didn't lift a finger to defend themselves, hmm?

Here's 25 pages of info you missed

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...Tom-Hauser.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No he wasn’t. He used an iv for dehydration according to him. The fact he tested negative for PED’s before and after support that.

Canelo tested positive and served a 6 month suspension.

When Hauser was asked to prove his rumors, he couldn’t. Canelo never denied using. He did say he ate tainted meat, which is funny because he forgot he showed his personal chef cooking his meals on the 24/7 show.

I’m sure a well paid personal chef to one of the richest athletes in Mexico isn’t buying the same meat as poor and working class Mexicans are.
        You call rumors bringing dates and time of usage (IVs), siting from the USADA & WADA rules that were blatantly bent and broken to aid the hypocrite STEROID user you fan boy dare to call that rumors? By the way this “rumors” were never contested nor challenged because the aforementioned entïtïes were clearly on Mayweather’s pay role as well as the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Comment

So it’s clear to you they are guilty even though Hauser never provided proof of the rumors.

Geez dude That is an unbelievable level of hate for another human being who has never done anything personal to you.

This is like me telling everyone else you are gay, you ignoring it because it isn’t true, and then me saying well since you didn’t deny it or defend yourself you must be gay.

You have some real issues dude.

Comment

You call rumors bringing dates and time of usage (IVs), siting from the USADA & WADA rules that were blatantly bent and broken to aid the hypocrite STEROID user you fan boy dare to call that rumors? By the way this “rumors” were never contested nor challenged because the aforementioned entïtïes were clearly on Mayweather’s pay role as well as the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
            You keep saying they weren’t challenged but other posters have showed you where you are wrong about this.

Further, you claim nsac and USADA are on Floyd’s payroll without proof.

Meanwhile my point about Canelo testing positive for PED’s is supported by the actual positive tests.

You see how this works dude? Valid opinions are based on factual evidence, not hate.

You are trying to make canelo not guilty of using by saying well I think Floyd used. Whether you think did or don’t that has nothing to do with my initial point that Canelo tested positive for PED’s.

Comment

• Well, let's see the decade;

Maywrather beat..

Mosley
              Ortiz
              Cotto
              Guerrero
              Alvarez
              Maidana X2
              Pacquiao
              Berto
              Irish UFC guy
              Japanese 6ix9ine

Yeah, Mayweather is definitely FOD

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
                Well, let's see the decade;

Maywrather beat..

Mosley
                Ortiz
                Cotto
                Guerrero
                Alvarez
                Maidana X2
                Pacquiao
                Berto
                Irish UFC guy
                Japanese 6ix9ine

Yeah, Mayweather is definitely FOD
                Mosley - Pac beat more dominant without nearly being koed

Ortiz - Pac would ko in 3 rounds without sucks punch

Cotto- Pac used goods never to be same

Guerrero- Pac would stop within 7 rounds

Alvarez- Pac always beats opponents more dominant

Maidana X2- wouldn't make look elite like Floyd did

Pacquiao- jmm used goods and much more worn than floyd and smaller

Berto - Pac stops in 7 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
                  Well, let's see the decade;

Maywrather beat..

Mosley
                  Ortiz
                  Cotto
                  Guerrero
                  Maidana X2
                  Berto
                  Irish UFC guy