Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Canelo is Fighter of Decade, Not Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's funny at the lengh's boxers/people will go to not give Mayweather credit for his accomplishments in the sport of boxing. Most people will argue that Mayeather dodged everyone out there, but if people would just take the time to do their research, they would realize he fought them all. look at his resume, he fought all the champs. people need to look past his ego and judge him by what he did in the ring.

Comment

Floyd should be fighter of the decade Canelo is still just bouncing around too much not sure where he wants to fit in his 4 weight classes is really just 3 and honestly the light heavy belt against a old Krusher shouldn't count because he vacated

Comment

I’d love to see canelo vs benavidez too! Barn burner

Comment

Mayweather beat Canelo. End of argument.

Comment

I agree with Sugar on 2 accounts: 1) Canelo is the FOTD, and 2) Canelo vs. Benavidez would be a great fight!

Canelo Alvarez vs. David Benavisez @ 168 for Cinco de Mayo Weekend 2020! MAN UP!

Comment

Fighter of the decade is a more bs award than p4p & fighter of the year awards. Who gives a f#ck.

Comment

Its hard giving it to Canelo... His best wins are tainted aka didn't really win

Even though Floyd retired he has the best wins

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  and 2) Canelo vs. Benavidez would be a great fight!

Canelo Alvarez vs. David Benavisez @ 168 for Cinco de Mayo Weekend 2020! MAN UP!
                  No doubt.

Feel like this has about a 3% chance of happening in 2020 doe cuz boxing makes no f#cking sense & these mfers on opposite sides of the street. I think Canelo vs GGG 3 is more likely in September by about 10x probably & I think it's 0% likely to happen in May with all the BJS & Callum talk. I think a PBC guy isn't getting a Canelo fight til 2021 & even then I'm kinda thinking Mall gets the call first over David. I ain't mad at David getting some more seasoning doe either. I think he's gonna be a bad mfer in a few years. He isn't quite there yet but I love what I see in such a young cat still.

Comment

"Mosley lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in 2010, Manny Pacquiao in 2011 and Canelo Alvarez in 2012 — all by unanimous decision — and although the popular pick appears to be Mayweather Jr., Mosley said the honor should go to Alvarez" - Manouk Akopyan, BWAA member

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      MEANWHILE T.B.E. beat BOTH of them
                      Frazier beat ali the first time...what if he retired right after...we would never actually know that Ali was the better fighter...Floyd fought half the decade and we don't know if he would've lost if he fought the whole decade...that's just basic logic reasoning that Floyd fans don't possess

Comment

Working...
                      X