Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'm A Hall Of Fame Fighter - Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    He has better resume than Crawford, that is for sure.
    Crawford was lineal king at lightweight and undisputed lineal king at super lightweight.

Garcia has beaten much better fighters at 147, though.

Comment

Lmao nice try, Danny "Shyt" Garcia

Comment

No he’s not...but neither is Spence porter Crawford or any other welterweight not named Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          I mean, Gatti is in, so.................
          Almost feels like he got in on heart and excitement value alone. Though I don't know if that's necessarily the best or fairest criteria. Also his tragic death clearly played a part as well.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Almost feels like he got in on heart and excitement value alone. Though I don't know if that's necessarily the best or fairest criteria. Also his tragic death clearly played a part as well.
            He struggled mightily with the most basic of fighters. Him HAVING to go to ''war'' with some of the guys he fought is almost an insult to other guys. Maybe they put him in the ''Celebrity'' section, like Stallone/Rocky.

Being murdered is not a criteria
            Wife should be in the ''Gotti Awayed with Murder'' HOF.

Comment

I don’t doubt it, look who they be letting in. Being a HOF fighter in boxing isn’t saying much. Just be famous and you’re in.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Crawford was lineal king at lightweight and undisputed lineal king at super lightweight.

Like who?????

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  The trilogy with Micky Ward definitely helped also.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

He made his "king" status by beating guys like Postol, so I don`t care.

Comment

I think Danny needs another 1 or 2 signature wins in this second half of his career to really confirm a HOF career.

Comment

Working...
                      X