Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford willing to fight Danny Garcia (non champ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Weren’t you the guy trying to pump up Garcia, saying he might be the guy to beat Spence?
    Yup. What about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
      So what’s the problem on this one? If you guys are trying to push Porter on him, why not Garcia? I hope you guys keep the same energy now
      This is a good fight. But I'll looking for consistency from Crawford about fighting champs. Won't entertain Porter because he doesn't have a belt but will entertain the guy without a belt who Porter beat.

Comment

Crawford is willing to fight anyone

But never actually sits at a table to negotiate fight terms.

A lot of talk, smoke, and mirrors with this one.

It's going to be sad if he loses. Because as talented as he may be. Once he loses, he'll disappear. Simply because he's more talk than actually fighting good opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
          I dont have an issue with that fight
          Me either. This is a good fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            But Crawford only wants to fight champions.
            Fighting champions to unify.

If they are not available, get rid of a mandatory who is top5 or 6.

Porter is not champ or mandatory. García can be. He is #1.

Comment

This is a good fight. But I'll looking for consistency from Crawford about fighting champs. Won't entertain Porter because he doesn't have a belt but will entertain the guy without a belt who Porter beat.
              Exactly.

Dont expect a Garcia fight.

He likes to talk but not actually set up the good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Fighting champions to unify.

If they are not available, get rid of a mandatory who is top5 or 6.

Porter is not champ or mandatory. García can be. He is #1.
                He wants to fight Danny because that's an easier fight than Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Listen, that's smart business. I would respect him more if he would just come out and say that, not "all those guys" which is BS.

It's "I'm willing to fight anyone I know I can beat". Cool. So you admit you can't beat Shawn Porter. Great. At least we know that since you're not willing to prove it in the ring.

Asterisk.
                  It's not smart business when it's not legit opposition.

It's one thing to take fights you know you can win but they add to a legacy.

Ie... Pacquiao-Cotto. Cotto-Clottey. Canelo-Kovalev

But when he fights unknowns? It's not smart business because you dont get a legacy and dont maximize your revenues either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    They are about the same. In fact Danny is more dangerous because he actually knows how to throw a proper power shot and could potentially stop Crawford. Porter is a pressure fight that cant punch, a junior varsity version of Timothy Bradley. If you watched Porters career you should know this. Look at Danny's fight with Granados vs Porter's fight.

Styles makes fights.... Danny has a bad workrate! Porter loss vs Spence and Thurman showed that he is more dangerous than Garcia.

Garcia not outworking TC and even worst has no choice outboxing him.

Porter is a interesting a fight, cuz his workrate is vicious going up against arguable the most skilled guy at 147.

Idk why you hate this fight so much.... And Danny is not a more dangerous fight than Porter vs Crawford.

Stop it

Comment

Yup. What about it?
                      So it should be a good fight for Crawford then, no?

Comment

Working...
                      X