Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford willing to fight Danny Garcia (non champ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Styles makes fights.... Danny has a bad workrate! Porter loss vs Spence and Thurman showed that he is more dangerous than Garcia.

Garcia not outworking TC and even worst has no choice outboxing him.

Porter is a interesting a fight, cuz his workrate is vicious going up against arguable the most skilled guy at 147.

Idk why you hate this fight so much.... And Danny is not a more dangerous fight than Porter vs Crawford.

Stop it
    they hate the crawford/porter fight because they know crawford wont take it and they have to downplay it so they dont have to confront the backlash

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He wants to fight Danny because that's an easier fight than Porter.
      I guess that’s why you were trying to hype up Spence vs Garcia instead of a porter rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        they hate the crawford/porter fight because they know crawford wont take it and they have to downplay it so they dont have to confront the backlash
        Its so obvious..... At cringe at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He wants to fight Danny because that's an easier fight than Porter.
          If Crawford ****s up Porter you will still find something to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            I guess that’s why you were trying to hype up Spence vs Garcia instead of a porter rematch?
            this is hilarious to me.....watching this guy try so hard to get crawford out of that corner he painted himself in...and youre all in there with him

one day its he wants belts or only big fights like spence and pac...now its garcia is totally a good fight that should be made...who knows what it will be tomorrow...

bud looks worse by the day..

Comment

That's the thing, Crawford should just come out and say he doesn't want to fight Porter. Leave it at that. His boy when he made his little video with Crawford co-signing everything said they wanted "that Latino money" referring to DSG.

All this stuff of only wanting champions was nonsense.

Looks like Crawford will just take a soft touch next and then hope for the Spence fight later in the year....If Spence is back to form and presumably beats Pacquiao if that is the fight he gets.

Comment

this is hilarious to me.....watching this guy try so hard to get crawford out of that corner he painted himself in...and youre all in there with him

one day its he wants belts or only big fights like spence and pac...now its garcia is totally a good fight that should be made...who knows what it will be tomorrow...

bud looks worse by the day..
                Not sure what you’re on about. Either fight is good imo.

“Crawford won’t fight the pbc guys doe”. “No, no...not that pbc guy, the other one”.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  If Crawford ****s up Porter you will still find something to complain about.
                  “Spence’s leftovers doe”.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    Not sure what you’re on about. Either fight is good imo.

“Crawford won’t fight the pbc guys doe”. “No, no...not that pbc guy, the other one”.
                    i want to fight the pbc guys....no no not that pbc guy the other one

Comment

i want to fight the pbc guys....no no not that pbc guy the other one
                      Well he’s been consistently saying he wants to fight Spence, who’s the best of them all.

Comment

Working...
                      X