Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford willing to fight Danny Garcia (non champ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    What is this PBC crew feeling that they can demand who everybody else fights? Garcia or Porter what's the difference? Which ones of those lost their last fight? Which one is on a winning streak?
    Which one was everyone saying "WTF" when he was announced to fight Spence

Comment

Crawford at this AGE shouldnt be fighting non PPV names. I like him as a fighter but this $h1t is beyond getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Garcia doesn't have a belt. But Crawford wants the WBO to make Garcia the mandatory so he can fight him. Still no mention of Porter

Weren’t you the guy trying to pump up Garcia, saying he might be the guy to beat Spence?

Comment

He says in the video that he wants to fight Pacquiao & Spence to be undisputed.

Then the video guy tells him about Garcia being ranked #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            Weren’t you the guy trying to pump up Garcia, saying he might be the guy to beat Spence?
            Lol......... true.

Comment

So what’s the problem on this one? If you guys are trying to push Porter on him, why not Garcia? I hope you guys keep the same energy now

Comment

I'd be down to watch Crawford vs Porter or Crawford vs Garcia (or Garcia vs Porter again, for that matter).

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  What is this PBC crew feeling that they can demand who everybody else fights? Garcia or Porter what's the difference? Which ones of those lost their last fight? Which one is on a winning streak?
                  Great point. I am a Porter guy and was at the Garcia fight. Two of the cards were 115-113. Let's not act like Porter totally dominated. Both guys are basically interchangeable as opponents for Crawford. Garcia has 2 losses (close decisions to Porter and Thurman). Porter has 3 losses ( close decisions to Spence, Thurman, and Brook) and a draw with Julio Diaz. Either Porter or Danny G would be a good opponent for Bud!

Comment

- -Swiftless easy $$$

Even my Nan wants to fight him!

Comment

Danny and Porter likely generate the same amount of revenue—Danny maybe even higher, but Porter presents more risk. Crawford and Danny also have a history in the amateurs which makes that fight a little more intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                      X