No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Drops, Batters Jesse Hart For Solid Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Easy to call a guy like smith a “bum”, but he’s a pro. He comes in shape and brings it with the tools he has. Plus he can punch and take a punch...you better have skills and be on your game if you wanna beat this guy.
    Talent is one thing but drive and dedication cannot be discounted. Smith has a big punch and good chin. That combination alone always makes him dangerous. Good luck to him in the future!

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Not sure why I have a feeling that Hart is going to get knocked out.
      OctoberRed....your feeling wasn’t off by very much

Comment

• Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
        I posted this 2 min before Bradley and ward brought it up . I think anyone with eyes seen it .Hart shouldnt be at 175 . Hell hes just on the cusp of Elite at 168 .....this fight doesnt bode well for Ramirez . I know styles make fights and their scraps was at 68 but **** . Hart is prolly regretting all that yapping becuase if that was stepping to smith it looked about right ,he was two stepping all over the ring ALL night . I picked hart by close decision, although iam HAPPY to eat crow . He won 1 round.
        Oh don't get me wrong Jordan I know you got better experience/eyes for this and more knowledge than me and I honestly didn't notice it until pointed it. We eating some crow today for sure though. I knew he wouldn't step to Smith but I thought he'd do better than just run and hold for 9 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          had a feeling hart was going to lose like this, im sure the ref who did that did it for betting purposes smh hart doesnt belong at 175
          Lol I feel like their fake game plan of stopping Smith or stepping to him was to inspire people to bet on the Smith KO. Cause a lot of people did. Then they'd put in a ref to protect Hart and a corrupt judge or two to rob Smith but maybe one of the judges didn't want to risk their credibility and would rather not get a call from Bob again than be an embarrassment in the boxing world. Petty far fetched I know but feels like something like that going on behind the scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Oh don't get me wrong Jordan I know you got better experience/eyes for this and more knowledge than me and I honestly didn't notice it until pointed it. We eating some crow today for sure though. I knew he wouldn't step to Smith but I thought he'd do better than just run and hold for 9 rounds.
            Joe smith is awesome nothing like a working class man fighting ag contender level . But I think this is more about how bad hart is. This is really making question what zurdo Ramirez is going to amount to . Because heart gave him all he could handle . ..honestly zurdo must be tailor made for heart or just not that good , or just 175 is way too much for heart . Which I was thinking since he moved up . Either way hart should be ashamed of his performance after all the talking he did . He really did philly bad in this one.

Comment

• It was good to see Smith take this. Never heard of Hart but he had heart(no pun intended)

Comment

• One judge based it on ring generalship and completely ignored aggression and meaningful punches landed. Hope we don't see him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                  One judge based it on ring generalship and completely ignored aggression and meaningful punches landed. Hope we don't see him again.
                  Smith walked Hart down the entire fight. What Ring Generalship did Hart display?

Comment

Working...
                  X