No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Drops, Batters Jesse Hart For Solid Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    Disgraceful judge and ref. Jessie "Chicken" Hart ran and clinched excessively the whole fight yet didn't get warned one time. Then the corrupt paid off judge has Hart winning....absolutely disgraceful.
    No worries, that judge and ref will no doubt both be working fights this coming weekend, and the next, and the next.....

If you repeatedly blow obvious calls like that in any other sport, you get fired or at best demoted, but in boxing you keep on getting to judge and score major fights.

That's boxing for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      An immediate drug & alcohol test should have been administered to Judge James Kinney after the fight while being terminated and arrested for public intoxication...had to be stoned, drunk out of his mind!
      I agree. There is absolutely no explanation in the world how someone could have scored that fight for hart.

Comment

• Judge James Kinney

Judge James Kinney is a disgrace to boxing, whomever hired him should be fired alongside him...how does this still happen in boxing???

Comment

• Kinney should definitely have to justify his scoring to the athletic commission.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Yeah for a supposed technical boxer he was crossing his feet badly quite often and squaring up like Bradley was pointing out
            I posted this 2 min before Bradley and ward brought it up . I think anyone with eyes seen it .Hart shouldnt be at 175 . Hell hes just on the cusp of Elite at 168 .....this fight doesnt bode well for Ramirez . I know styles make fights and their scraps was at 68 but **** . Hart is prolly regretting all that yapping becuase if that was stepping to smith it looked about right ,he was two stepping all over the ring ALL night . I picked hart by close decision, although iam HAPPY to eat crow . He won 1 round.

Comment

• had a feeling hart was going to lose like this, im sure the ref who did that did it for betting purposes smh hart doesnt belong at 175

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Smith ruins Arum's plan for Hart vs. Alvarez and then the winner fights Ramirez for the WBO title. Hopefully Smith now gets the opportunity vs. the Alvarez/Seals winner.
                how does it ruin arum's plan? smith will join the top rank stable if he hasn't already smith vs alvarez is a much better fight than jessie hart vs alvarez. joe smith is more known to the public than hart and fought and won bigger fights he has a bigger profile and a nice story. hart is a joke and top rank will release him soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by JJC0910 View Post
                  Judge James Kinney is a disgrace to boxing, whomever hired him should be fired alongside him...how does this still happen in boxing???
                  Yeah even Bob Arum who promotes Hart said Kinney needs to NEVER judge again...

Comment

• Nice win for Joe Smith, I like his style and the way he carries himself, he knows what he gots his background keeps him humble, he was robbed by a judge but still got the win

Jesse Hart was near trash this fight reminded me of Hopkins also trash style at times, no boxing just make it ugly like vs Dawson glad he got trashed in this fight lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
                      how does it ruin arum's plan? smith will join the top rank stable if he hasn't already smith vs alvarez is a much better fight than jessie hart vs alvarez. joe smith is more known to the public than hart and fought and won bigger fights he has a bigger profile and a nice story. hart is a joke and top rank will release him soon!
                      Agreed. This is a better path for Top Rank with Smith. He put on a good show and he has the power to hurt his opponent in any round from 1-12.

Hart was hot garbage last night. Stinking, fly swarmed, vaporous illusion garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X