Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jermall Charlo vs Sergiy Derevyanchenko really that hard to make?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    You're asking apples and bananas.
    You're talking about two brands, GGG, SD, with different star levels.
    SD is just like the equivalent of Adams or Hogan in the negotiating table.
    Easiest to make for Haymon and Charlo.
    Man come on, you're not really that dumb are you?
    No it’s easiest to make ggg and Andrade since they are both signed to DAZN network deals and are both promoted by Hearn.

The star level is irrelevant when you are bound to a network and your promoter owns that network. There is absolutely no issues with getting a date, not being aware of purse requirements, nothing.

The question is why aren’t you posting about that?

If you are ok with ggg sezemerta and Andrade Keeler, which are pure garbage, than find a way to be ok with whomever charlo fights next.

Comment

Motorcity Cobra what's your take on this?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No it’s easiest to make ggg and Andrade since they are both signed to DAZN network deals and are both promoted by Hearn.

The star level is irrelevant when you are bound to a network and your promoter owns that network. There is absolutely no issues with getting a date, not being aware of purse requirements, nothing.

If you are ok with ggg sezemerta and Andrade Keeler, which are pure garbage, than find a way to be ok with whomever charlo fights next.
        GGG is 38 and coming off a fight in which to my eyes he lost. Don't you want prime Charlo to fight Derev?

Comment

They’ll likely send Dervyachenko over to DAZN to fight Andrade since he’s ranked #9 and could easily pass over everyone including Munguia who is likely being steered towards Golovkin!

Comment

Any meaningful fight is hard to make for the Charlo twinks.

Dey lions tho...

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
              Derev is being sent by Al Haymon to DAZN so the Ukrainian could soften up the other 160's LMAO there I said it
              Soften up Sergiy may be the main purpose. Still too strong for Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

Dey lions tho...
                Yes they are
                Bullchit lions tho

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I answered your question.
                  Now answer mine.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

Dey lions tho...
                    Yes they are
                    Bullchit lions tho

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      GGG is 38 and coming off a fight in which to my eyes he lost. Don't you want prime Charlo to fight Derev?
                      Ok but he got the decision and should be unifying with Andrade rather than having them fight 2 garbage mismatches no one cares about. Right?

I have no issue with that fight. My issue is with genrick’s selective misplaced outrage.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-18-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X