Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jermall Charlo vs Sergiy Derevyanchenko really that hard to make?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    I answered your question.
    Now answer mine.
    I answered yours- it’s not as easy to make as ggg/Andrade.

Comment

i dont know if you have noticed but they are trying to hype charlo up with easy fights. literally the same exact thing charlo lovers say hbo did to ggg. in reality ggg fought 7 top 10 fighters his first 3 years on hbo, signed to fight pirog, tried to fight martinez(hbo) while charlo has fought 0 top 10 fighters the last 3 years on pbc, and hasn't realistically tried to fight anyone cept for calling out ggg and canelo who are with dazn but we know he refused to go to dazn so it was all hollow words. it would be like ggg saying i want canelo, i want martinez, oh you offered me a contract hbo well i signed with showtime! oh i wish charlo was bum bashing like ggg did. he's bum bashsing tank davis style.
      Last edited by daggum; 01-18-2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        They’ll likely send Dervyachenko over to DAZN to fight Andrade since he’s ranked #9 and could easily pass over everyone including Munguia who is likely being steered towards Golovkin!
        This is a interesting theory, and I think the pros outweigh the cons. If Andrade wins convincingly, it kills two birds with one stone for Matchroom: it increases Andrade's stock thus getting him closer to a GGG/Canelo, and it'll make Derevy appear like "leftovers" when PBC tries to recycle him for Jermall. The obvious consequence if Andrade loses is that they no longer have possession of the WBO title. I assume that Derevy won't be getting paid the same amount he did vs. GGG.

Comment

Is the media soft on Jermall Charlo?
          Why was he never asked about his PBC house mate,
          Derevyanchenko, who has to cross the street to fight
          Jacobs and Golovkin?

When they ask him questions it's like kumbaya time.
          As if they're his best friends.
          Why is that?

Comment

Working...
          X