No announcement yet.

Nsb pick em 2020 masterthread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Asgarth use your damn 2x & 3x bruh. Got 8 fights this week. Might be able to upset the whole damn thing if you do & pick right.
    Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
    For real. Asgarth is the guy who could pull off the sprint finish... just possibly if it all falls right for him. Call me soft but I'm actually genuinely excited for watching how this all plays out what with Chrismart and Baltimore virtually neck and neck and third place still potentially open too.
    Go Team Asgarth! Ready to break through 3k.

Akhmedov, Makabu, Ennis, Triple G... you got this!

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      I'd probably be more competitive if I hadn't missed 5 fights

It's definitely all about the long game and being persistent.

That being said, I'm coming for you Koba.

Let's see what you made of Bad Boy...

50k says I come home in front.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Decided to take a peak and see how things were going. Really proud that this caught on and that you guys have been making improvements.

And now that I've left the startup life behind for the more stable life of a larger company things have become a lot less intense for me. I'll definitely have to play next year.

Long live the Pick 'Em game!

You showed us the light BroBob. You are the OG

Comment

Decided to take a peak and see how things were going. Really proud that this caught on and that you guys have been making improvements.

And now that I've left the startup life behind for the more stable life of a larger company things have become a lot less intense for me. I'll definitely have to play next year.

War BroBob!

Always gonna be your baby, man, but I like to think me and the CREW have nurtured it into an integral and fun feature of the forum... Won't lie there's been once or twice, specially back in '18 when I thought about throwing in the towel... and certainly when me and siablo picked it up near 3 years ago now, I had no idea I'd still be here in 2020/21, just figured I'd keep it going until someone else took over..

Turns out though despite the grind and the occasional late nights and inevitable late updates I've actually really enjoyed this ish, still do, else I wouldn't be doing it. Enjoy getting to know the players, enjoy watching the successes and the big scores come in and the little bits of banter and I like to think it's adds something positive to the forum too.

It'll be great to have you back Bob, look forward to seeing you in the mix next year... Jan 2nd, Garcia vs Campbell... book it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            Jan 2nd, Garcia vs Campbell... book it!
            The birth of the brand new "no draws, no bizarre upsets" monster picker Tatabanya!

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              You showed us the light BroBob. You are the OG
              Haha thanks. But it's not about me no more. Respect to the Pick 'Em crew. This schiet is a lot of work lol

I picked a good time to take a look.. winner still up for grabs down the stretch

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              War BroBob!

Always gonna be your baby, man, but I like to think me and the CREW have nurtured it into an integral and fun feature of the forum... Won't lie there's been once or twice, specially back in '18 when I thought about throwing in the towel... and certainly when me and siablo picked it up near 3 years ago now, I had no idea I'd still be here in 2020/21, just figured I'd keep it going until someone else took over..

Turns out though despite the grind and the occasional late nights and inevitable late updates I've actually really enjoyed this ish, still do, else I wouldn't be doing it. Enjoy getting to know the players, enjoy watching the successes and the big scores come in and the little bits of banter and I like to think it's adds something positive to the forum too.

It'll be great to have you back Bob, look forward to seeing you in the mix next year... Jan 2nd, Garcia vs Campbell... book it!
              Haha I can relate to this post. Well done on things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Let's see what you made of Bad Boy...

50k says I come home in front.
                Lol points I'm hoping? Sure you're on! I have an abundance from winning a bet with Sniper on the Dubois Joyce fight.

I think we made the exact same picks for Thursday/Friday so it will come down to the next 3 sets of picks. Or probably 2 I guess since there doesn't seem to be much boxing on Boxing Day.

Japanese 10 rounder and Morrell fighting for baby WBA belt are only fights of note I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Lol points I'm hoping? Sure you're on! I have an abundance from winning a bet with Sniper on the Dubois Joyce fight.

I think we made the exact same picks for Thursday/Friday so it will come down to the next 3 sets of picks. Or probably 2 I guess since there doesn't seem to be much boxing on Boxing Day.

Japanese 10 rounder and Morrell fighting for baby WBA belt are only fights of note I believe.
                  Be nice if my broke ass had £50k, but yeah points...

Either way the very fact that you're on the same score as me with 5 fewer picks says how well you done... guess you didn't get those 21 perfect by accident.

As to remaining fights we got the Tokyo card on the 31st for sure, but I'll have to make a decision on the Morrell fight and Ito vs Mishiro, was thinking maybe not cos of Xmas distractions, but I'll make a decision today.

Either way you been a real good contributor this year, come into this shit in the right spirit, kudos man.

Won't stop me kicking your azz though...

Comment

You gonna help out Koba and the Pick 'Em crew next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      You gonna help out Koba and the Pick 'Em crew next year?
                      IDK about all that but if they ever needed someone to cover em for a fight or something I'll be around

Otherwise I'm planning to get in on the action as a player this time

Comment

Working...
                      X