No announcement yet.

Nsb pick em 2020 masterthread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Bullsht. I got banned and missed a week.

Im thinking of dropping out due to this fukup so maybe one of you can win the loot.
    FWIW I did actually try to message you a reminder but couldn't get through. Your PMs turned off or something? Then I saw you were on a ban. I know we don't always see eye to eye and you rub plenty of folk the wrong way but you're still one of the top players and it'd be a shame to see you go... things are still wide open and there were just as many misses as hits this week so you ain't lost much ground.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-26-2020, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      FWIW I did actually try to message you a reminder but couldn't get through. I know we don't always see eye to eye and you rub plenty of folk the wrong way but you're still one of the top players and it'd be a shame to see you go... things are still wide open and there were just as many misses as hits this week so you ain't lost much ground.
      Bruhs, im still in. I just got heated for missing a week cuz Im a perfectionist but this just gives the opportunity to show my clutch game.

I will go down a notch after this week but i like the suspense.

Now Im going to have to pull a come from behind KO and victory will be that much sweeter.

Like ma man R-rated Kendall Holt said, I dont back down either. I just lay backs down.

Comment

• FinitoxDinamita is banned again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          FinitoxDinamita is banned again.
          how about themyspacedayz snd mulako? haha lol joke

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
            how about themyspacedayz snd mulako? haha lol joke
            Haha, if we manage to have all the big bettors banned we can attempt to win the League like Australian skater Steven Bradbury won the Olympic Gold Medal, by having all of his opponents fall every time as he was systematically last...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Haha, if we manage to have all the big bettors banned we can attempt to win the League like Australian skater Steven Bradbury won the Olympic Gold Medal, by having all of his opponents fall every time as he was systematically last...
              Buy me a few drinks and I’ll probably say something stupid. Get everyone to chip in a few dollars and I can see a ban coming. Mula too. It’s your only hope. Some of that top shelf shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                Buy me a few drinks and I’ll probably say something stupid. Get everyone to chip in a few dollars and I can see a ban coming. Mula too. It’s your only hope. Some of that top shelf shit.
                I'd never do that, buddy. I thoroughly enjoy reading your bragging exchanges at the top of the mountain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  I'd never do that, buddy. I thoroughly enjoy reading your bragging exchanges at the top of the mountain.
                  Could have used the free drink.

Anyway, Finito is the Jarrell Miller of Pick Em fights ha.

Comment

• These are the current rankings, Koba?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      These are the current rankings, Koba?
                      Naw.... I'm currently steeling myself to get offa my lazy ass and get the updating done from last week - dust off the spreadsheets - but I don't think Ima get time today, most likely tomorrow now, but at the latest Monday. So right now we're two weeks and 6 fights behind.

Looking at this weeks fights I reckon Vargas vs Vences should be in for Tuesday but I'm a bit torn on Zepeda vs Castaneda.. looks like maybe too much a mismatch, although Kendo only has one close loss so maybe...

Thursday I'm thinking maybe both 10 rounders, again with some reservations, though I like Takam vs Forrest and Castro vs Juarez may be more competitive than it looks on paper.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-04-2020, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X