Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Ivana Habazin - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    For real...I seriously wonder what her test levels are. Look at the first pic...if someone disconnected that weave and told me it was some guy, I wouldn’t even think twice about it.
    Yeah I see what you mean, 2 minutes in MS paint

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      "warm potent creamy strong smelling p$$y. The type when u get in immideatly ure d&&k starts to tingle." That's what gets you excited? That's called a urinary tract infection (or something way worse). Watch out, bro!
      Bro go back to school.....u can't really get a uti from a woman. I am thinking u meant chlamydia? No offense....And that's not what I was talking about ether way. U ever f^cked a thick big thighed fat b/tch. Not obese but thicker fat b^tch with very thick warm thighs. Fat girls have warm hot creamy p$$y. It's like really warm and potent. Get this.....all pu$$ys aren't created equal. Some women have great p$$y. The cute ones like jessica alba (who u guys are dreaming to have online) usually are average to lame......but they are cute so we enjoy ****ing them and experince ****ing a hot chick but in realty They aren't touching that thick fat b^itch p$$y for p$$y. Nore even head for head.....I am telling u. Sheilds more then likely have some good potent p$$y. U can look like a model but have corny p^ssy. It's nothing wrong with p^ssy smelling strong. Being loud........forting and having 0 respect. Usually that's the good stuff. U act like u are in middle school afraid if the p^ssy doesn't smell like roses to u lol memo dude. *** is nasty. Its sweaty, it gets dirty.....not the spirtual rose peddle bond we learned in the 4th grade.
      Last edited by Godsfly; 01-08-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        Dude, if I post pics of what I have had you would call me God. I would not touch that with a 10 foot pole. That is how ugly I think she is, but to each his own.
        Bro don't ever present a challenge to me about p$$y....I more then accept. Let's get your pics and me and u will go tic for tact. I promise u I will demolish u on any ***y girl u ever thought u may had......I am completely calling ure thin bluff.

Comment

Shields by brutal ko....taking all bets

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Maybe that’s the answer. Most dudes aren’t out there looking for “powerful” looking chicks. Most of us are still just crazy about the soft, feminine ones. Times and tastes are changing though so transtesticles can get some lovin’ too, I guess.
            So you think this is cute??

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              If that's true.....post ure pics with u and the girls. It's simple. U created the challenge so lets go. I like action not words. Challenge more then accepted.....because right now u look like u just beat off to **** stars all day while saying how much u date Jessica Alba's. Let's go.
              send me your email and I will send a couple of pics. I will trust your word that you will not post them online but you will tell if they look good or not.

Your word.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
                ugly as food 2

Comment

Sheilds kinda looks like Tyreese

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Sheilds kinda looks like Tyreese
                    and Ivana looks like a ******..why are ya'll just attacking one?

Comment

and Ivana looks like a ******..why are ya'll just attacking one?
                      I couldnt find a guy she looked like. She is a ugly *** too though. She kinda looks like Wlad

Comment

Working...
                      X