Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Ivana Habazin - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    He is right, she is uglier than Holmes. She is really ugly!
    She certainly isn't the best looking woman I have ever seen.....but the point is u guys never had a chick like this in bed.. most of the time good *** has nothing to do with how feminine soft movie star model barbie doll look as u think. Shields has a fat a** she's powerful and probably nasty in bed. Sheilds also looks like she has extremly warm potent creamy strong smelling p$$y. The type when u get in immideatly ure d&&&k starts to tingle like u want to release that's how hot and strong it is......u guys don't know anything about a woman like this and have clearly never even came close to experincing it in the bed room. Jessica alba looks good but in realty don't come close in the bed room......u get a woman like shields in the bed room and see if don't change ure entire prospective on realty......that's the point. U guys just looking at movie actors.
    Last edited by Godsfly; 01-08-2020, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Realty 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Another mismatch, due to the poor standard of 80% of female fighters the top ones( that can fight I might add) have to fight build up something to compete against, I only hope there is not a tragedy awaiting up .. NEVER allow 3 min edd in these fights...NEVER

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
          Man,,,,how can you say that??? I don't know where you're from,,, but that is a beautiful powerful sister,,, but to each his own
          Yes she strong, no doubt about it.
          btw
          to each his own - is a **** shît slogan

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
            Lol,,, well I don't think so,, I would date her and bring her home,, my family and friends would be cool with it and we would make a good couple lol
            Maybe you should start dating men instead

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Did anyone have to go to the hospital for getting sucker punched this time?
              Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              This isn't the weigh in, there's still time.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                She certainly isn't the best looking woman I have ever seen.....but the point is u guys never had a chick like this in bed.. most of the time good *** has nothing to do with how feminine soft movie star model barbie doll look as u think. Shields has a fat a** she's powerful and probably nasty in bed. Sheilds also looks like she has extremly warm potent creamy strong smelling p$$y. The type when u get in immideatly ure d&&&k starts to tingle like u want to release that's how hot and strong it is......u guys don't know anything about a woman like this and have clearly never even came close to experincing it in the bed room. Jessica alba looks good but in realty don't come close in the bed room......u get a woman like shields in the bed room and see if don't change ure entire prospective on realty......that's the point. U guys just looking at movie actors.
                Dude, if I post pics of what I have had you would call me God. I would not touch that with a 10 foot pole. That is how ugly I think she is, but to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  "warm potent creamy strong smelling p$$y. The type when u get in immideatly ure d&&k starts to tingle." That's what gets you excited? That's called a urinary tract infection (or something way worse). Watch out, bro!
                  Last edited by NachoMan; 01-08-2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Yah some classless as people

Clarissa is a beautiful person in a violent sport and all you all want to focus on is looks and her in a bedroom; get a life and a woman! Sicko’s I greet her with love and respect just like the most beautiful woman which should be your spouse! Yall a piece of work on here.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      Dude, if I post pics of what I have had you would call me God. I would not touch that with a 10 foot pole. That is how ugly I think she is, but to each his own.
                      If that's true.....post ure pics with u and the girls. It's simple. U created the challenge so lets go. I like action not words. Challenge more then accepted.....because right now u look like u just beat off to **** stars all day while saying how much u date Jessica Alba's. Let's go.

Comment

Working...
                      X