Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence shouldn’t of stated on National TV that he was good to go if he wasn’t. At least Keef was honest about being hurt and needing a tune up to see how his body was reacting. Spence said he was cleared to train and fight, so let’s hope it happens. Even if Spence gets a tune up in early summer they ought to be able to make it jump off in the fall.
    It’s funny af bc Spence acts like he’s the boss but he ain’t tryin to see Bud;
    it’s like a cat vs a Pit Bull. I see TC shaking that cat all around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      Well, although I like Crawford, if is his own boss, who's he gonna fight next?
      Seems like he doesn't have too many options so has to try to open doors but bottom line is, as his own boss, it was his decision to resign with Arum!
      Spence still has good business to do, and another title to try for, within the organisation he signed with so it's not really a priority for him to look elsewhere immediately.
      You ****** fans support this kind of bull****.. so we just gonna have one promoter from now on... floyd said the same thing to pacman for 6 years straight! “We don’t work with arum” “we’ll never work with arum” but 6 years later when the time was ripe for the taking... haymon working with arum was so easy like magic.. looll

Same plan here. Same haymon. Same old same old.

Any fight can be negotiated as long as you want it, as long as you are pushing for it..

But you guys be like “we got many guys here in pbc, we fine here” like ****** mofos. Don’t you want spence crawford? Morons

Comment

Sadly, he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          I have been critical of Crawford for refusing the Porter fight but I got to give him props. He wants that fight bad.

Spence will have to fight him at some point or he will have to accept being called a duck.

In the meantime Crawford should take care of Porter. Prove your worth and knock down the guy that Spence struggled with. Cause right now, that resume is pretty weak and they womt gove him the money he thinks he deserves.
          This would be a big build up towards the Spence fight. It would give it a lot of momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
            Crawford is a beast but to come at Spence while he's wounded is pretty sad. you know Spence suffered a concussion of some sort, let him fight a couple of bums to knock the cobwebs off then sign and fight. Crawford move is pretty weak!
            Spence said he doesn't need a tune up. Said he's back training and will be ready for the top dogs.

Comment

Desperate Terrance Crawford

Stop it TC... Just Stop it...

You were told to get a belt to even be considered an actual contender because Spence would’ve gotten zero credit for beating or fighting you coming up from 140 just like he rightfully didn’t get much credit for beating Mikey. Now the question is why tf didn’t TC go pay to be ranked by one of the green belt organizations instead of that Top Rank hand me down WBO belt that Floyd wouldn’t even pay the sanctioning fee to acquire after beating Manny. Oh yeah TC fights for Top Rank so Arum has no interest in Working with the WBA WBC or the IBF at 147.

Crawford is killing his own case because he isn’t even doing all of the things he could be doing much less all of the things he’s asking Spence to do to make the fight! Now his SISTER getting involved just looks weak on his part and better Spence than me because I would’ve blatantly disrespected her for inserting herself in men’s business period! ***** em let hang out to dry Al until he gets clipped by a no name welter like he came close with Kalvailuskus...

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                crawford is lying. arum doesnt work for him, he works for arum.

and arum wants the fight to be 50/50, which is a nonstarter. soence is a much bigger draw.
                Arum does work for him. It's like a agent. The miss idea of agents who WORKS for the athletes, are the athlete "boss." No, the agent WORKS for the athletes. It's pretty much the same way in boxing. It kills me when a fighter is ask who does he wants to fight next. His reply is, talk to my promoter or I have to talk to my team. You're the athlete and you pay the promoter/agent. Like a pro football player, you pay the agent his 1,2 or 3 percent every four weeks during the season. An NFL agent can not get more than 3% of a player salary. He works for the player.

Comment

Sad part is that Porter will be the best guy Crawford has faced and could pull of the win therefore Crawford doesn’t want no parts of Porter!

Comment

That is not the way it works in boxing. The promoter is paid from the guaranteed purse of the fighter after the fight NOT BEFORE like a typical sports agent. The purse guarantee is paid to the fighter by the PROMOTER an agent doesn’t front the client any money upfront it is the client who pays an initial fee to the agent to do his bidding then he gets a percentage of the deals he negotiates on behalf of the client. In boxing the promoter fronts all of the upfront cost to make a fight, purse, venue etc then gets his money on the back end from the fighter purse and the revenue generated by the fight itself, live gate tickets, PPV sales, concession sales...

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                      Well, although I like Crawford, if is his own boss, who's he gonna fight next?
                      Seems like he doesn't have too many options so has to try to open doors but bottom line is, as his own boss, it was his decision to resign with Arum!
                      Spence still has good business to do, and another title to try for, within the organisation he signed with so it's not really a priority for him to look elsewhere immediately.
                      ☝Finally someone hit the main point. Crawford knew when chose to sign with Top Rank AGAIN that they didn't have top WW's in their stable. Now when Pacquiao was with Top Rank they didn't even give him the Pac fight Jeff Horn got that fight instead, which could have really boosted Crawford's popularity among casual boxing fans. Also I like watching Crawford fight he has good skills and is entertaining to watch I'm not knocking him in the skills dept. But let's be real if Spence chose to unify with Pac no one would call that a duck period. Meanwhile who will Crawford fight in the meantime??? Not to mention Crawford struggled in his last fight and was knocked down by a C level fighter lol I do want to see Spence vs Crawford and I think it will happen especially since fury and wilder is coming up soon. But I think Crawford better chill out on the trash talk because he also struggled with a one legged fighter in Benevidez!!

Comment

Working...
                      X