Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring it Bud! Call him out and don’t let up. Make him fight or be known as a duck

Comment

• Crawford should fight porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Spence wants the fight, Crawford is DESPERATE for the fight.

Spence could use the fight, Crawford NEEDS the fight.

That's the difference between them. Spence has options, Crawford doesn't.

Spence doesn't have to do what's good for Crawford's career if it ain't good for his. Spence has elite welters to fight like Pac, Danny, and Thurman, Crawford getting knocked down by Mean Machines.

Also, there is no way Spence would fight Crawford straight from the accident ANYWAY, you have to be super delusional to believe that there is any chance of that happening.
        Iam just going off what the fighters are saying . ...spence def needs a tune up but he isnt talking like hes taking one and if that's the case , then what's the hold up ?? Howeever I agree whole heartingly if they dont take a tune up....WTF !?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Spence wants the fight, Crawford is DESPERATE for the fight.

Spence could use the fight, Crawford NEEDS the fight.

That's the difference between them. Spence has options, Crawford doesn't.

Spence doesn't have to do what's good for Crawford's career if it ain't good for his. Spence has elite welters to fight like Pac, Danny, and Thurman, Crawford getting knocked down by Mean Machines.

Also, there is no way Spence would fight Crawford straight from the accident ANYWAY, you have to be super delusional to believe that there is any chance of that happening.
          Besides Pac, if Spence fights any of those guys besides Crawford he is a disgraceful, and shameful little duck. I’m only giving him a pass here because of his car crash. Take his tune up, or if he insists on not needing it then fight Pac then Crawford, or Crawford. This is boxing, we’re not here just to line Spence;s pockets with money. We want to see the best v the best, not guys beating around the bush.

Crawford is 32, he’s on the decline from this point.
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-07-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• Crawford been calling out Spence for a long time and they even had a face to face backstage. FYI, Crawford beats Porter too.

Comment

• of course he wants spence now... he wasnt singing the same tune before the accident. using the same logic applied to the pacman. if crawford beat spence now, he should NOT any credit for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                I see alot of people conveniently forgetting Crawford calling Spence out before he bumped his car. He wasnt running up on him last year to tell him he liked his shoes. Anyway if Spence is this crippled mangled sloppy mess that his fans are now all of a sudden claiming him to be then maybe he should let go of the belt and let the fit guys fight for it.
                Tell 'em!
                Bud pulled up on Spence in late November 2018 for example. People are entitled to have whatever opinion they want on this situation but please don't act like Bud is now calling out Spence after the car accident.
                Bud BEEN calling out Spence!
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5NKvXN2CYY

Don't get me wrong, in the meantime, I'm all for Bud vs Porter.
                Last edited by Afi23; 01-07-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  I have been critical of Crawford for refusing the Porter fight but I got to give him props. He wants that fight bad.

Spence will have to fight him at some point or he will have to accept being called a duck.

In the meantime Crawford should take care of Porter. Prove your worth and knock down the guy that Spence struggled with. Cause right now, that resume is pretty weak and they womt gove him the money he thinks he deserves.
                  Money, your talking about millionaires here Crawford dont need cash it ain't about that. he done said he's chasing Glory , Legacy, Belts, ......

Comment

• Originally posted by toff View Post
                    Crawford should fight porter
                    Why ?,

When Porter had the WBC did anyone here him call out BUD's name ?
                    No you didn't coz know one heard that, he got fed to Spence, now he's lost the strap you think he should get a crack at the champ nxt ?, tell Shaun Porter go win a couple good fights 1st.

Comment

• You can say and think what ever, but if Errol Spence Jr wants al the straps coz he's all ways saying it's strap season he's goner have to fight BUD

No one knows if pac will fight Errol, or keith one-time will fight Errol

D.Garcia fighting a guy worse then mean machine and then he gets the Errol Spence Jr fight is joke business.

Its clear Errol wants to delay the fight.as long as possible.

And the man already said HE DONT WON'T NO TUNE UP.

Comment

Working...
                      X