Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Lets just say I work in that arena.
    And ?, get outta here with that cryptic crap my man you need to explain yourself more ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
      Man Crawford already ran up on Errol and you me the whole boxing world knows this, what did Errol say ? QUOTE.....
      ' WHY WOULD I FIGHT YOU NEXT WHEN I CAN TAKE THE EASY ROUTE .......end QUOTE.
      Ran up ??? I recall Spence saying he was light in the arse and he would knock him out,Easy work......end quote. I’m not saying Bud is scared but for the first time in his career he will be going against someone maybe not as skilful as him but someone that can rival his skill and so much bigger and stronger. I don’t even know if bud can take a shot. He has done the stanky leg to lesser punchers

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Answer the question. He has not fought anybody to want to unify. Jeff Horn being the best fighter he has fought at welterweight and benavidez being his toughest fight. All Crawford’s opponents are dog S#hit he is a excellent fighter but don’t know if he has dog in him because all his opponents are garbage
        Ok , think you can get those fights for Crawford ?, so why don't you become a boxing promoter or fighters manager and show us all how it's done then ?.

Comment

Ran up ??? I recall Spence saying he was light in the arse and he would knock him out,Easy work......end quote. I’m not saying Bud is scared but for the first time in his career he will be going against someone maybe not as skilful as him but someone that can rival his skill and so much bigger and stronger. I don’t even know if bud can take a shot. He has done the stanky leg to lesser punchers
          And Campo rocked Errol, Porter rocked Errol, so whats your point exactly ?

Comment

• that's a lie pacman @ both of them and plans on fighting them this year. So that was a lie

Comment

Bro pump those brakes, you are getting carried away with Crawford’s last performance. Spence has built his career never ducking from anyone. What is he supposed to say..... “ yo I’m not sure how my face will hold up give me a tune up fight and let’s take it from there. I can’t promise I will be the same” he is going to say exactly what his fans and the media want to hear. Even if we allowed Spence a tune up it will be the level of Jeff horn
              Look, I like Errol Spence Jr, but he took the belt from a busted Kell brook, couldn't take care of a small Mikey Garcia, and in my personal opinion I think he lost to Porter.
              Whats your opinion.?

Comment

Look, I like Errol Spence Jr, but he took the belt from a busted Kell brook, couldn't take care of a small Mikey Garcia, and in my personal opinion I think he lost to Porter.
                Whats your opinion.?
                A Brook coming off surgery, muscle loss, a beatdown loss and a year off. Lamont Peterson on the way out that had fought once in two years(one year before Spence). And an overweight Mikey Garcia. This is Spence’s record.

Porter was his first real top 10 fight. He’s gonna look lesser than ever going forward facing anyone in the top 10 not compromised, and it will be blamed on his little car crash.

Comment

Bro pump those brakes, you are getting carried away with Crawford’s last performance. Spence has built his career never ducking from anyone. What is he supposed to say..... “ yo I’m not sure how my face will hold up give me a tune up fight and let’s take it from there. I can’t promise I will be the same” he is going to say exactly what his fans and the media want to hear. Even if we allowed Spence a tune up it will be the level of Jeff horn
                  Whats your opinion.?

Comment

Whats your opinion.?
                    He went to another country still fairly green and wore down kell brook and busted up his good eye ad made him quit. Spence beat Porter in a closely contested fight. I’ve never seen anyone look good against Porter which is why I wanted to see how Crawford handles him. Yeah and I’m one of the few Spence fans that expected nothing less than a knockout against Garcia

Comment

And Campo rocked Errol, Porter rocked Errol, so whats your point exactly ?
                      Only that I’ve never seen Spence dance. I’ve even seen Crawford practically hit the dance floor in his last fight. If he can hit the canvas once he can do it again

Comment

Working...
                      X