Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curt henning View Post
    lol...porter has 2 wins at 147 better than anything crawford has ever done...lol

no porter didnt call buds name because he had a spence ppv fight ahead of him...why the fugg would he call on crawford when he had a unification right there inhouse

you think bud would have been calling on anyone from the pbc if he had another belt in the top rank stable? You think for a second if bob arum had the pbc stable of wws and crawford was all alone over at the pbc bob wouldnt be doing the same thing? Lol

crawford is the one running his mouth...he had bradley on espn crying foul about the pbc...bud keeps talking about how hell fight "anyone"....go watch his last prefight interview on espn "ill fight anyone"

so porter comes out and says "hey man i got the greenlight...you aint really got nothing better on the horizon"...and bud goes quiet...

Spence can do another ppv and unify another title without even thinking of crawford...bob said "no more ppvs for crawford unless its spence"....

Stfu u fgt clown
    blah blah blah
    fanboy

Comment

• Originally posted by curt henning View Post
      facts

crawford said hes willing to fight "anyone" all over espn before his last fight
      bob said crawford wont be on ppv again unless its spence
      crawford has nothing special on the horizon without a pbc fighter to fight...

Facts

porter, even with 3 l's, has two wins better than anything crawford has done...his 3 losses also are better than anything crawford has done...his entire resume takes a steaming dump on crawfords
      porter just took a unification fight on ppv...his name is well known

facts

spence can unify and do his 3rd ppv fight without leaving the pbc banner this year...you fgts love talking "unifications" when it applies to your faves...
      That would be spences 3rd ppv...the first two being relatively successfull

facts

porter is willing and ready to make a deal
      porter would be the best name on crawford resume by a good margin

fact

where is crawford urge and willingness to fight the best available to him at the moment? Wheres his mouth and pen?
      every champ should won't to unify don't matter who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
        O right.......
        Like he ain't been calling the mans name for ages now.
        Short term memory loss ......., always helps when your trying to justify some BS.
        Nope it’s all been civil and cordial..... doesn’t even say his name, it’s all subliminal. “ you know who I want I don’t have to say his name” meanwhile he is fighting benavidez and Amir Khan

Comment

every champ should won't to unify don't matter who you are
          Answer the question. He has not fought anybody to want to unify. Jeff Horn being the best fighter he has fought at welterweight and benavidez being his toughest fight. All Crawford’s opponents are dog S#hit he is a excellent fighter but don’t know if he has dog in him because all his opponents are garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            So, Spence looked & sounded normal to you??
            U must be one of the pu$$y’s who now are calling him out.
            Show some respect and let the man heal for at the LEAST A year. Fcn Thurman took 18 months off for an ELBOW. I know Spence fRACTURED his face and teeth. Lord know what else & im sure theirs more.
            I grudgingly agree with you

Comment

Ok kool, sound good, lets let Errol heal for at least 1yr how about 2yrs......, mean while he gets stripped from holding those belts hostage while fooly girly boys like you think its all good........

Dream on sunshine :-)
              Bro pump those brakes, you are getting carried away with Crawford’s last performance. Spence has built his career never ducking from anyone. What is he supposed to say..... “ yo I’m not sure how my face will hold up give me a tune up fight and let’s take it from there. I can’t promise I will be the same” he is going to say exactly what his fans and the media want to hear. Even if we allowed Spence a tune up it will be the level of Jeff horn

Comment

Why ?,

When Porter had the WBC did anyone here him call out BUD's name ?
                No you didn't coz know one heard that, he got fed to Spence, now he's lost the strap you think he should get a crack at the champ nxt ?, tell Shaun Porter go win a couple good fights 1st.
                Who did Khan beat to get a crack at Crawford? Furthermore who did Benavidez beat to get a crack at the title? Now you are saying a 2 time champion in porter is not worthy?....

Comment

Ok kool, sound good, lets let Errol heal for at least 1yr how about 2yrs......, mean while he gets stripped from holding those belts hostage while fooly girly boys like you think its all good........

Dream on sunshine :-)
                  Ok, pu$$y welterweight

Comment

How do you know that ?, do you know Spence personally ?

He said he's ready' HE SAID HE DONT WONT OR NEED NO TUNE UP '
                    So if that's what the man said why the fck are you trying to chat for him ?
                    Lets just say I work in that arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Nope it’s all been civil and cordial..... doesn’t even say his name, it’s all subliminal. “ you know who I want I don’t have to say his name” meanwhile he is fighting benavidez and Amir Khan
                      Man Crawford already ran up on Errol and you me the whole boxing world knows this, what did Errol say ? QUOTE.....
                      ' WHY WOULD I FIGHT YOU NEXT WHEN I CAN TAKE THE EASY ROUTE .......end QUOTE.

Comment

Working...
                      X