Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Yea, sure, now that Spence’s Face looks all swollen and DEFORMED, hes suddenly ready. Before the accident, NO TOP WELTERWEIGHTS other than Porter had Any balls.
    Yer sure.
    You keep believing that BS yur spitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
      No he shouldn't.
      Tell Porter go win a couple good fights 1st .
      Then lets hear Porter call out Buds name.
      Errol said ' HE DON'T NEED NO TUNE UP.
      SO STOP TRING TO TALK FOR THE MAN.

And one more thing all this talk about bud should fight Porter.
      Did anyone hear Porter calling out BUD NAME when he had the WBC BELT ?
      lol...porter has 2 wins at 147 better than anything crawford has ever done...lol

no porter didnt call buds name because he had a spence ppv fight ahead of him...why the fugg would he call on crawford when he had a unification right there inhouse

you think bud would have been calling on anyone from the pbc if he had another belt in the top rank stable? you think for a second if bob arum had the pbc stable of WWs and crawford was all alone over at the pbc bob wouldnt be doing the same thing? lol

crawford is the one running his mouth...he had bradley on espn crying foul about the pbc...bud keeps talking about how hell fight "anyone"....go watch his last prefight interview on espn "ill fight anyone"

so porter comes out and says "hey man i got the greenlight...you aint really got nothing better on the horizon"...and bud goes quiet...

spence can do another ppv and unify another title without even thinking of crawford...bob said "no more ppvs for crawford unless its spence"....

stfu u fgt clown

Comment

• facts

crawford said hes willing to fight "anyone" all over espn before his last fight
        bob said crawford wont be on ppv again unless its spence
        crawford has nothing special on the horizon without a pbc fighter to fight...

facts

porter, even with 3 l's, has two wins better than anything crawford has done...his 3 losses also are better than anything crawford has done...his entire resume takes a steaming dump on crawfords
        porter just took a unification fight on ppv...his name is well known

facts

spence can unify and do his 3rd ppv fight without leaving the pbc banner this year...you fgts love talking "unifications" when it applies to your faves...
        that would be spences 3rd ppv...the first two being relatively successfull

facts

porter is willing and ready to make a deal
        porter would be the best name on crawford resume by a good margin

fact

where is crawford urge and willingness to fight the best available to him at the moment? wheres his mouth and pen?

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post

Yer sure.
          You keep believing that BS yur spitting.
          So, Spence looked & sounded normal to you??
          U must be one of the pu$$y’s who now are calling him out.
          Show some respect and let the man heal for at the LEAST A year. Fcn Thurman took 18 months off for an ELBOW. I know Spence fRACTURED his face and teeth. Lord know what else & im sure theirs more.
          Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 01-07-2020, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            no one was ever pretending or implying that porter/crawford was the fight weve been "dreaming about"...you just made that up in your head....nowhere was it said or even close to implied

ive told you my stance and logic....it makes sense in the meantime while spence gauges where hes at with a fight spence wants...its fair....and in the meantime crawford should fight porter after all the barking hes done....

no one said porter/crawford was our dream matchup
            I never said you said it was the fight we were dreaming of. I specifically said it's not the fight we as boxing fans were dreaming of.

Spence himself said that he has no restrictions and is back training, so we as fans have a right to want the 2 best welterweights in the world to fight and not let the fight marinate anymore.

Just look at what happened with Wilder/Joshua.

You snooze you lose.

Comment

lol...porter has 2 wins at 147 better than anything crawford has ever done...lol

no porter didnt call buds name because he had a spence ppv fight ahead of him...why the fugg would he call on crawford when he had a unification right there inhouse

you think bud would have been calling on anyone from the pbc if he had another belt in the top rank stable? you think for a second if bob arum had the pbc stable of WWs and crawford was all alone over at the pbc bob wouldnt be doing the same thing? lol

crawford is the one running his mouth...he had bradley on espn crying foul about the pbc...bud keeps talking about how hell fight "anyone"....go watch his last prefight interview on espn "ill fight anyone"

so porter comes out and says "hey man i got the greenlight...you aint really got nothing better on the horizon"...and bud goes quiet...

spence can do another ppv and unify another title without even thinking of crawford...bob said "no more ppvs for crawford unless its spence"....

stfu u fgt clown
              Forget all that he said she said girly bull****, if Errol wants all the straps don't matter WHAT you me or anyone else thinks hes goner have to go get them and it ain't written in stone that pacman is goner fight him so there's only one more man with a strap and he's goner have go get it one way or another I don't care how long it takes Buds waiting to inflicted pain.

Comment

Show some respect and let the man heal for at the LEAST A year. Fcn Thurman took 18 months off for an ELBOW. I know Spence fRACTURED his face and teeth. Lord know what else & im sure theirs more.
                How do you know that ?, do you know Spence personally ?

He said he's ready' HE SAID HE DONT WONT OR NEED NO TUNE UP '
                So if that's what the man said why the fck are you trying to chat for him ?
                Last edited by ptek; 01-07-2020, 11:07 PM.

Comment

stfu u fgt clown
                  No he didn't because because........shut up you girl and grow a pair chatting like a dam girl.

Comment

Who cares what spence looks like or soundslike this is boxing not modeling mans clothing.

Stop trying chat for Spence we done heard what he had to say
                    HES READY NOW
                    Last edited by ptek; 01-08-2020, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Ok kool, sound good, lets let Errol heal for at least 1yr how about 2yrs......, mean while he gets stripped from holding those belts hostage while fooly girly boys like you think its all good........

Dream on sunshine :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X