Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2019 Fighter of The Year - Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody has the fortitude to say or admit that this fool's career is nothing but a well-managed entertainment draw no more, no less. Like a Mexican passport, FAKE AS HELL!

Comment

Cownelo is also FOTD 2010-2019

Comment

Originally posted by old papa View Post
        nobody has the fortitude to say or admit that this fool's career is nothing but a well-managed entertainment draw no more, no less. Like a Mexican passport, FAKE AS HELL!
        Lol. Hauser could say the same thing about Pacquiao, but he’d feel awkward since he awarded PAC FOTD last time to smear against Floyd. Industry knows this, and Hauser is a kingpin at BWAA. And Hauser this year admitted on Macklin’s podcast that he thought Pac was on stuff. This is how you know the award was intended to go against Floyd! Just so you know

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHA this website is becoming a bigger joke than the sport it covers. It's a shame how many people in all aspects of boxing are so willing to help kill a beautiful, history-rich sport..all for a quick buck.

Comment

Steroid usage...

Comment

I dont like this pick .....I could see canelo as fighter of the decade before this .....there were better runs this year EASILY

Comment

And god I forgot about the steroid usage canelo should not be fighter of the year or decade imo

Comment

Ahhh The random alt posters back to back in sequence!

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHA this website is becoming a bigger joke than the sport it covers. It's a shame how many people in all aspects of boxing are so willing to help kill a beautiful, history-rich sport..all for a quick buck.
                  Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
                  Steroid usage...
                  Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
                  I dont like this pick .....I could see canelo as fighter of the decade before this .....there were better runs this year EASILY
                  Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
                  And god I forgot about the steroid usage canelo should not be fighter of the year or decade imo

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    Lol. Hauser could say the same thing about Pacquiao, but he’d feel awkward since he awarded PAC FOTD last time to smear against Floyd. Industry knows this, and Hauser is a kingpin at BWAA. And Hauser this year admitted on Macklin’s podcast that he thought Pac was on stuff. This is how you know the award was intended to go against Floyd! Just so you know
                    Floyd single handedly killed boxing!!! This sewer ****** rat only gets support from the same sewer ****** ****. Unfortunately ****** sewer **** are the majority. Floyd could maybe go for defensive fighter of the year if there was such an award. Apart from that I never saw 1 round of the year in his career, better yet not 10 entertaining seconds. If you want to add sucker punch of the decade as well, even Emanuel Stewart reaction during the live broadcast was epic and full of disgust. Enough about that boring, useless, let me run pseudo boxer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                      Floyd single handedly killed boxing!!! This sewer ****** rat only gets support from the same sewer ****** ****. Unfortunately ****** sewer **** are the majority. Floyd could maybe go for defensive fighter of the year if there was such an award. Apart from that I never saw 1 round of the year in his career, better yet not 10 entertaining seconds. If you want to add sucker punch of the decade as well, even Emanuel Stewart reaction during the live broadcast was epic and full of disgust. Enough about that boring, useless, let me run pseudo boxer!!!
                      Well to Floyd’s credit he was very entertaining to watch as PBF when he let his hands go in offensive mastery. If DLH had been more dedicated to the game and not be engulfed by riches and debauchery then the Floyd fight probably would have never happened. There’s video on YouTube of Valero saying DLH didn’t train for the PAC fight. It’s just a shame that Oscar didn’t care for boxing. He must have had so much money he didn’t care... DLH against PAC or Floyd looked like an Angulo... just stiff, and not as athletic as he used to be.

Floyd beating Hatton meant nothing imo. He used the media’s gullibility to make him bigger than what he was and Floyd took advantage of it. Floyd inevitably did the same thing to PAC. Floyd did the same weight fiasco in Canelo and Marquez.

Had Floyd fought Paul Williams or Lara then at least he would have took risks imo.

Floyd made the WBC and Lineal context important. So why he didn’t call out Cotto or Canelo for their Middleweight status makes no sense since the Floyd diehards truly believe those were easy fights from a mere 1lb difference from 154-155 (Cotto), or 3lbs (152-155) Canelo. Why would Floyd not want 6 Division Lineal status for fighters he beat “easily” for 2015?

Instead he took Pac fans for a ride.

Comment

Working...
                      X