Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2019 Fighter of The Year - Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    he was the physically bigger man then too. And the way he's grown into bigger weights proves it. You're really going to count his fight weights as a 16/17 yr old as part of your argument? C'mon.
    He was not physically bigger they were in the same damn weight class. Actually they were there FIRST were they NOT???

You a Tank Davis fan???

And why the *** u always bring up Fielding??? Canelo can’t have a gimme fight like the rest??? Ohh he can’t because your a HYPOCRITE...Canelo need fight Heavyweights now?

How fkn tall you think Canelo is???

Comment

• How does someone on the same comment page BRAG about Spence beating M. Garcia then bi@tches about Canelo fighting Lara and Trout???? Dude don’t even HIDE he’s a H Y P O C R I T E.

Comment

• Totally agree, Canelo the best !!! By the way, Mayweather never wanted a rematch, and never hurt Canelo, Mayweather just pitty-patted, hugged, ran and the occassions were he landed, Canelo was letting him do so to prove his machismo. Canelo simply was not used to fight a Black American with that style at that moment....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          He was not physically bigger they were in the same damn weight class. Actually they were there FIRST were they NOT???

You a Tank Davis fan???

And why the *** u always bring up Fielding??? Canelo can’t have a gimme fight like the rest??? Ohh he can’t because your a HYPOCRITE...Canelo need fight Heavyweights now?

How fkn tall you think Canelo is???
          man shut your emotional cry baby ass up. Anytime you get proven wrong you go on an emotional rant. You know that just because guys fight in the same weight class doesn't make them the same size. That's actually the worst way to assess that. Was Cotto the same size or bigger than Canelo when they fight, despite Cotto having fought at a higher weight than Canelo ever did to that point? Nope, Cotto was clearly a much smaller man.

The other Canelo ball licker wanted to discredit spence wins over Mikey and porter because he's bigger than they are. So I mentioned how Canelo was bigger than almost anyone he faced until he moved up to 160 but he sucks him off regardless. As far as fielding, I mentioned him in the context of the bigger men he's faced mostly either being 35 and over or a bum like fielding or Chavez Jr. I don't care about fielding being a gimmie fight, but I do care about him saying he was taking that fight because he's "chasing greatness". Call bulls***t when you see it.

Comment

How does someone on the same comment page BRAG about Spence beating M. Garcia then bi@tches about Canelo fighting Lara and Trout???? Dude don’t even HIDE he’s a H Y P O C R I T E.
            learn to read first you b***. I stated if you're going to discredit spence for beating Mikey then we can discredit plenty of canelos wins then can't we? I didn't discredit canelo beating Lara or trout, I just mentioned that it'd take more than size to beat elite fighters. Get your facts together before you start with your typical fan boy s***.
            Last edited by Jab jab boom; 01-04-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

man shut your emotional cry baby ass up. Anytime you get proven wrong you go on an emotional rant. You know that just because guys fight in the same weight class doesn't make them the same size. That's actually the worst way to assess that. Was Cotto the same size or bigger than Canelo when they fight, despite Cotto having fought at a higher weight than Canelo ever did to that point? Nope, Cotto was clearly a much smaller man.

The other Canelo ball licker wanted to discredit spence wins over Mikey and porter because he's bigger than they are. So I mentioned how Canelo was bigger than almost anyone he faced until he moved up to 160 but he sucks him off regardless. As far as fielding, I mentioned him in the context of the bigger men he's faced mostly either being 35 and over or a bum like fielding or Chavez Jr. I don't care about fielding being a gimmie fight, but I do care about him saying he was taking that fight because he's "chasing greatness". Call bulls***t when you see it.
              If you make weight you make weight! Hurd and Charlo you really think can’t make 160???

Spence 154?

Have you ever seen Canelo need two hours to make weight like Davis?

Everyone on this site know your full of BS and an emotional Canelo HATER!!! Your the only one who can’t see it!

How many boxers won a 154lb belt AND a 175 belt!!!

You and all your but but but but buts.

Are you a ***? Because you sure do like butts.

Comment

I just went to put salt on my fries and ALL the salt is gone???? These salty MF’ers took all the salt. And between all the CRYING I can’t make out what the hell they are saying between them tears???
                Lmao good one, they will have to hate on canelo many years to come, im already used to it

Comment

If you make weight you make weight! Hurd and Charlo you really think can’t make 160???

Spence 154?

Have you ever seen Canelo need two hours to make weight like Davis?

Everyone on this site know your full of BS and an emotional Canelo HATER!!! Your the only one who can’t see it!

How many boxers won a 154lb belt AND a 175 belt!!!

You and all your but but but but buts.

Are you a ***? Because you sure do like butts.
                  you can make your lame ass jokes but you're the loser who's come on here and cried about losing your life savings in a bet, and then losing your wife as a result, and then still trying to bet anyone over anything, and then moved some chic into your home only to have her completely take advantage of you. You worry about canelos life more than you do your own. Get your s*** together.

Since you're still too ****** comprehend, I didn't discredit canelo wins vs certain smaller guys like lara or trout, it was actually the opposite. My argument was that you can't just beat good opponents with only size. So your entire whiney rant is pointless because it has nothing to do with my original point. I swear, Canelo fans are the dumbest breed of fans next to pac fans. I've yet to me an intelligent one and I school you groupies every debate. That's why you become such an emotional wreck every time you try to engage in a debate with me. Give it up.

Comment

you stopped reading there because you know the rest of my argument on that post completed exposed Canelo for doing the same thing and you suck him off for it. Hypocrite.
                    In typical devoted fashion,here u are for the 5000th time as i knew you would be here hating like the #1 nelo ballsucker you are.:bukkake:

I'll stop shtting on you if you simply name 1 single fighter your a fan of? Oh yeah that's right because you claim to not be a ex gggnuthugger scorned you claim your" not a fanboi of boxers but rather just the sport, unlike you" & you say it with a straight face as if I didn't already make you welch on a bet where you couldn't muster even 3 posts where you had said a single thing negative about ggg fighting Rolls,like the pathetic 5000 posts about canelo as the scorned hater you are.
                    Last edited by kushking; 01-04-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• I agree with some of the criticism- he did fail a drug test, he has waited out opponents until they get old, and he did get the benefit of some cards.

But none of that detracts from him putting up the best 2019 than any other fighter. He cleanly beat Jacobs, despite Jacobs pulling his usual same day weigh-in shenanigans. And though Kovalev is older, its still a VERY good win.

Well deserved.

Comment

Working...
                      X