Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The haters have hated for 5 years and Wilder is still the champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    We don’t need triangle theories ,we have video evidence of how Wilder performs and it’s really no change ,he gets out boxed almost always now ,he’s going to be in serious trouble if he ever fights another sizable power puncher who’s in the top 10 ,that trouble can be that someone named Tyson Fury who has more then enough power to hurt him we know this because we saw Wilder buckle a few times last fight,why do we need a triangle theory for that ? Ha

More lies and rewritten history lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      The scorecard shows who the liar is. LOL. Not even one person from the media or judges considered this a struggle for Ortiz. But you can keep rewriting history and lying like most people with agendas do.
      That’s a lie, the commentators were saying how much Ortiz was eating right hands and how both came to fight ,keep in mind it’s the Wilder fans boogeyman against Christian Hammer here .

How can I lie when I provided an actual video of Ortiz almost going down ? Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        More lies and rewritten history lol.
        Here’s a simple video which shows you are the liar he was stiffened up even with some Fury jabs ,he was stunned in round 8 and we saw him holding on in round 12,why do you think that was ,maybe a right hand ? Ha

This video not only shows the shots that actually land it counts the punches for you which is good for Wilder fans they seem to be mathematically challenged .

https://youtu.be/ahx17hT5dn4

Comment

Here’s a simple video which shows you are the liar he was stiffened up even with some Fury jabs ,he was stunned in round 8 and we saw him holding on in round 12,why do you think that was ,maybe a right hand ? Ha

This video not only shows the shots that actually land it counts the punches for you which is good for Wilder fans they seem to be mathematically challenged .

Tyson Fury stung Deontay Wilder, I would not state that her hurt him badly at all 'Wilder's fatigue and lack of balance made things look even worse etc'

I am still leaning towards Fury to win the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            Tyson Fury stung Deontay Wilder, I would not state that her hurt him badly at all 'Wilder's fatigue and lack of balance made things look even worse etc'

I am still leaning towards Fury to win the rematch.
            Go to my thread on video evidence of fury winning the fight showing every punch landed from both and watch the shots landed from fury . I didn't say Wilder was badly hurt but clearly stunned at times ,Wilders fatigue was from missing shots and taking them .taking shots drain you i think people don't realize that ,its not just about what the fighter gives but what they take. Fury hurt Wilder in the body which clearly slowed him down as well.

Comment

• The boxing public have WANTED Deontay to fight better opponents for 5 years and Wilder has yet to fight 1 champion.

fixed it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                The boxing public have WANTED Deontay to fight better opponents for 5 years and Wilder has yet to fight 1 champion.

fixed it for you.
                Honestly that sums it up really, i don't get why his fan base demands he should be treated like he is the one that made the division great again, that would be AJ and to some extent Fury being back ,without Fury where would or who would wilder be fighting ? We know its Kownacki ,Martin or Whyte which would be forced on him but these fights aren't the one we wanted . If it wasn't for AJ you wouldn't see top guys fighting each other,if Wilder or Fury dont fight themselves you get the Wallin and Breazeale type fights and Wilder is holding a belt he has no excuse. .

Comment

Where exactly did Wilder "buckle a few times" which is what you said? Don't switch up your words or the topic now just because you got caught in a lie.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 02-13-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Well yeah, that's even more removed, that's exactly my beef.

A beats B, B over C, does not mean A will be C

A beats B, C has no one the caliber of B on his record, A is more proven.

Eh? Isn't caliber just even more convoluted subjectivity?

You're saying it is silly to exalt one over another even though one has a direct win over another's direct loss BUT it's okay to elevate one over another even without a direct win because he has a win you think is higher caliber than any of the latter's wins.

That's even more removed, convoluted, and subjective than triangle theory.

Why aren't fighters compared at comparable calibers then?

If Wilder has no good wins why not compare his bad wins to others bad wins and explain how Wilder's became so much more devastating than anyone else's.

Even Marciano has a Lowry. Ever bruiser, every skill king, everyone of them fought cans, but we use resume as a reason to just disregard that part of their record rather than a reason to compare only that part of their records. We just say X has the better names and so wins this comparison....subjective, convoluted, and very close to triangle theory.
                    You need to judge somehow. I have no idea how you would rank fighters, if at all, without looking at their resume and it’s context. Boxing wouldn’t be much of a sport in your view

I think you also need to stop blurring the distinction between ranking a better resume, vs looking at who’s a better fighter.

The bolded - I pretty much did that before Wilder beat Ortiz. I think his resume is pathetic for a multi year title holder, but it’s better than most in a very weak division. When he first won the title, I struggled to put him in the top 5

Other than that, I don’t know what else to say as your view is fairly out there, as interesting as it is

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      Me too. I don't think Joshua will beat Wilder, he too vulnerable and his boxing skills aren't clean enough to avoid Wilder for 12 rounds.

I would favor Parker over Wilder b4 Joshua tbh
                      Yeah, but Wilder won't fight Parker and I'd be surprised if he fights Joshua. AJ may be vulnerable, but it really depends on how he chooses to fight. Wilder is vulnerable regardless, because he is clearly less skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X