Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better against Floyd, Manny or Conor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the Pac vs may fight recently and Pac did a lot better than given credit. Yes, he arguably won the fight but at the time I had everything including the kitchen sink on money so I didn’t care.

Comment

I would literally give a hand job to an interviewer who begins an interview with the loser by saying
      ''Ok, let's get all of your excuses out on why you lost.............''

The loser's facial expression alone would be worth it

'I don't have an excuse, BUT..............''

Comment

Manny did better but please, people need to stop with the Manny beat Floyd. No he didnt. I would have been f#cking happy if he did but he didn't win. Floyd fought scared and Manny couldnt get the rythm going. Floyd fought his fight and Manny couldn't land consistently enough.

Manny lost and thats it. The Mcgregor fight was a joke. Floyd in the first 2 3 rounds reminded me of a prime Rios lol.

That was one dumb thread

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          I would literally give a hand job to an interviewer who begins an interview with the loser by saying

Why would you do that?

They should have told Floyd when he used the shoulder excuse too, right?

By the way , I agree, f#ck excuses. You loss, take it like a man.

Comment

pac's arm fell off and then spoon put it back on..
            crazy glued it back

castillio took that pretty black culo...old school o...

will no body help my jew azz become a supa star rappha rappah?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

he got boooezzed when larry m asked him about that.. castillo..1

Comment

Manny Floyd was playing with Conor walking into punches, leaving his guard open etc. He had zero respect for Conor unlike Manny who he was super cautious against

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Manny did better but please, people need to stop with the Manny beat Floyd. No he didnt. I would have been f#cking happy if he did but he didn't win. Floyd fought scared and Manny couldnt get the rythm going. Floyd fought his fight and Manny couldn't land consistently enough.

Manny lost and thats it. The Mcgregor fight was a joke. Floyd in the first 2 3 rounds reminded me of a prime Rios lol.

That was one dumb thread

The fight died after Marquez killed his killer instinct. Manny fought just as scared as Floyd, he wasn't gonna take the risks of catching a right counter and it showed.

He became to much of a boxer which plays into Floyd hands

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    he got boooezzed when larry m asked him about that.. castillo..1

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Why would you do that?

They should have told Floyd when he used the shoulder excuse too, right?

By the way , I agree, f#ck excuses. You loss, take it like a man.
                      Because of it's epicness....
                      ''The loser's facial expression alone would be worth it.''

*The fine print would say for no longer than 2 seconds and with a gloved hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X