Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better against Floyd, Manny or Conor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i dont know what that means. you mean should his arm have fallen off? there are things called internal injuries you know. like i said floyds camp knew about the injury before hand which makes his relationship with usada that more suspect since they blocked him from getting the shot that could have helped him fight through the pain, but was the injury some kind of super debilitating one that prevented him from moving his arm? clearly not. was the focus on the injury after the loss overblown? proabably so. it wasn't invented though. thats just wrong. a fake surgery too? now you are in conspiracy land.
    Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Yeah.....injuries on a timer

Love the warming up of his injured shoulder routine

Comment

Yeah.....injuries on a timer
      so he had a fake surgery or pretended to have a fake surgery? not sure why you are running with this agenda when its well documented but you don't care about facts. look he used his shoulder therefore it wasn't injured is your only argument but thats really silly. you just refuse to give up you are such a fanboy. literally anything floyd says or does is fine. you probably think giving floyd the tue was legit too right? i mean floyd had a "phsyical ailment" therefore its ok to completely flush your system. nothing strange about that. oh manny tried to use a toradol shot STOP HIM! hmm i wonder why manny was so weary of signing up for a testing program that was designed by floyd himself. he knew all the loopholes. no wonder people dont use fake usada anymore after that farce. just a coincidence probably right? floyd the paperwork king! fill out the right paperwork so you can cheat while denying your opponent any possible thing that he might normally do. he just used you and peds to rig things even more for himself. don't you feel ashamed? dont you feel bad yo wasted so many years pretending to care about peds only because floyd pretended to care only so he could make a system where only he could cheat? do you have any dignity?
      Last edited by daggum; 01-02-2020, 11:58 PM.

Comment

so he had a fake surgery or pretended to have a fake surgery?
        Before I answer, check out the hilite !

Comment

Props to Conor for not inventing an injury
          I'm going to put this video right here. (btw this is the same doctor that did the exact same procedure on Kobe Bryant). This is another L, you have to take from me Curtis... please don't make it a habit.

Comment

Before I answer, check out the hilite !
            i did. its only something dumb people would use to try and say there was no injury. look he's using his arm he must not be injured DERPPP is that really how you think? i hope not...please come up with something better than that. i could post the whole hauser article about the toradol shot but you would never even read it. you just want a video for easy consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              I'm going to put this video right here. (btw this is the same doctor that did the exact same procedure on Kobe Bryant). This is another L, you have to take from me Curtis... please don't make it a habit.

every post he makes is an L for himself. he will just come back with BUT I SAW PAC USING HIS SHOULDER. he must be lying! FAKE DOCTOR!

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post

i did. its only something dumb people would use to try and say there was no injury. look he's using his arm he must not be injured DERPPP is that really how you think? i hope not...please come up with something better than that. i could post the whole hauser article about the toradol shot but you would never even read it. you just want a video for easy consumption.

''.............''

Comment

''.............''
                  when you have the facts like we do bang the facts when you have nothing bang the table or in your case bang the highlight videos.

this is a time for reflection curtis. it really is. do you want to be a fanboy poster with no credibility or do you want to be taken seriously and not be a punching bag? i like my punching bag but you are getting worn out here so maybe i should move on to chollo vista or that crazy wba ibf wbc guy who thinks he is 3 different people. don't be like them. you can like floyd. no one wants to take that away from you. you dont need to make up lies for him. you really dont. you can use your own thoughts and opinions its ok. it really is.

Comment

when you have the facts like we do bang the facts when you have nothing bang the table or in your case bang the highlight videos.

this is a time for reflection curtis. it really is. do you want to be a fanboy poster with no credibility or do you want to be taken seriously and not be a punching bag? i like my punching bag but you are getting worn out here so maybe i should move on to chollo vista or that crazy wba ibf wbc guy who thinks he is 3 different people. don't be like them. you can like floyd. no one wants to take that away from you. you dont need to make up lies for him. you really dont. you can use your own thoughts and opinions its ok. it really is.
                    Seeing is believing

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                      The McGregor fight was a prime example of how much reach benefited Mayweather. After the fight I went through boxrec and I wanna say only 3 fighters had longer reaches, McGregor, Oscar, and someone early in his career I think.

I’d say McGregor did better but it’s apples to oranges.
                      Yeah reach is one of those really interesting measurements. Two people the same height, weight can have drastically different reaches as measured in boxing. Sum shorter guys have much longer arms than taller guys. I love seeing a guy who knows how to use his long reach, same for a guy who can succeed with shorter. I can’t say I see the same drastic differences in legs or torsos, but those aren’t measured. Judah’s reach was same as Floyd’s, and he’s even shorter. I’d love to see someone crunch all the numbers. Still I’d love to see heights and reaches measured in front of us at the weigh in. Sometimes a fighters height is listed different each fight. We can laser measure these guys to the mm. I mean there’s big money bet on fights. I’d like to see it. I’m sick of commentators saying Mike Tyson was actually 5-8-5-10”. I was laser’d a c*nt hair over 5’10”. Everyone shorter than me tells me I must be at least 5’11”.
                      Oh and I think Connor did better, but also that Floyd was worse too. I never thought Manny could beat Floyd. But with Floyd starting so slow vs Connor I thought maybe there was a chance Floyd would run out of time. But once u saw Connor breathing so heavy...

Comment

Working...
                      X