Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermell Charlo Has EPIC Meltdown in Canelo: “He fighting H0mo***uality..fûck DAZN..”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermell Charlo Has EPIC Meltdown in Canelo: “He fighting H0mo***uality..fûck DAZN..”

First seconds of this live feed to his fans he talking like a betch, no h0m0, female hoodrat on the rag! LMAO

I think Jermell is officially gay...and he’s saying Canelo a hom0? Subliminal Insecurities?

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 01-01-2020, 03:41 AM.

LOL at "I DONT SUPPORT DAZN". What the hell is wrong with these PBC guys. Have they all been told they not allowed to purchase DAZN cuz its a rival? The PBC really is a cult.

Its embarrassing. Im actually beginning to cringe on these PBC fighters behalf. These poor sheep are being instructed to act and speak this way under the pretense they are about to become the next Floyd.
    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 01-01-2020, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      LOL at "I DONT SUPPORT DAZN". What the hell is wrong with these PBC guys. Have they all been told they not allowed to purchase DAZN cuz its a rival? The PBC really is a cult.
      Look at the thumbnail pic... acting like some teenage social media phag. You don’t see Canelo doing phagg0t shet like that yet Jermell claiming Canelo fighting hom0***uality like GGG diehards!

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Not the PBC fool the LDBC is a cult. The reason why they are instructed to stay away from DAZN is because guys like Eddie Hearn and Oscar De La Hoya are constantly poaching for Al Haymon's talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post

I think Jermell is officially gay...

At least he doesn't fight like one.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Not the PBC fool the LDBC is a cult. The reason why they are instructed to stay away from DAZN is because guys like Eddie Hearn and Oscar De La Hoya are constantly poaching for Al Haymon's talent.
            That doest even make sense. The PBC is a cult.

Comment

Jermell says “I’m NEVER fighting Canelo because I’m at 154.”

Lol. That’s his reason. Obvious duck and scared of Canelo. As if Jermell isn’t 168lbs, rehydrated, for his 154 fights. Scared piece of shet just brainwashed by Haymon

Comment

Jermell says “I’m NEVER fighting Canelo because I’m at 154.”

Lol. That’s his reason. Obvious duck and scared of Canelo. As if Jermell isn’t 168lbs, rehydrated, for his 154 fights. Scared piece of shet just brainwashed by Haymon
                Is Mikey Garcia, Daniel Jacobs, Jessie Vargas, Brandon Rios and Andy Ruiz are brainwashed too? They are all former PBC fighters as well.

Comment

Look at the thumbnail pic... acting like some teenage social media phag. You don’t see Canelo doing phagg0t shet like that yet Jermell claiming Canelo fighting hom0***uality like GGG diehards!
                  Its all getting a bit too embarrassing now watching how these PBC fighters act and talk and use social media. Im actually beginning to cringe on their behalf. These poor sheep are being instructed to talk and act like pvssies under the pretense that one day they will become the next Floyd Mayweather. Poor sheep.

Looks a nice day though. Not a cloud in the sky.

Comment

Is Mikey Garcia, Daniel Jacobs, Jessie Vargas, Brandon Rios and Andy Ruiz are brainwashed too? They are all former PBC fighters as well.
                    your point is a contradiction. Mikey Garcia is no longer PBC contracted but if Haymon wants to offer something they talk.

4/5 fighters you mentioned are Mexican... John Molina Jr. is Mexican too. Felix Diaz ain’t...

See the pattern? Most elite Mexicans or Hispanic don’t get the shine as the black fighters on PBC. As I said long ago, Cruz, Mares, Figueroa Jr.. all these fighters should be at DAZN. Haymon throws a bone to make it seem he cares.

Comment

Working...
                    X