Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermell Charlo Has EPIC Meltdown in Canelo: “He fighting H0mo***uality..fûck DAZN..”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Charlo brothers are both likely h0m0***ual.

Raised by momma, cry like females, fight like pv$$ycats.
    Last edited by alexguiness; 01-01-2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      Fury was suicidal and nearly gone but he found the strength to come back against all odds. Oscar likes walking around in heels.
      Poor lil Tyson.
      Im no expert on PED's. But I highly douby high heels are on any Banned Substance list.

Comment

Charlo's ******ed ass keeps talking **** about a rival network but doesn't understand if he was ever to get an opportunity at GOATNELO, he needs to go fight on that rival network. Is he at the beginning stages of CTE??

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          Lol. Jermell says, “ooouuu, that’s the topic of discussion... topic of dissscussionnnn...”

Fruit!

That’s why he’s always angry. Like them baby mama girl hood **** complaining about the 7 dads while joking..
          You seem to be miserable in your real life. You do a lot of projecting, name-calling and regurgitation of stereotypes, specifically derogatory towards Black folk.

Would you honestly call Charlo a fruit to his face?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            First seconds of this live feed to his fans he talking like a betch, no h0m0, female hoodrat on the rag! LMAO

I think Jermell is officially gay...and he’s saying Canelo a hom0? Subliminal Insecurities?

Asks fans not mention him with Canelo...continues to mention Canelo himself. Welp, it's hard to like Jermell now. Dude sound dumb as rocks. Nothing cool to see, just a guy ranting nonsense and spewing hate for DAZN for unknown reasons - if that doesn't scream brain-washed I don't know what will. It's an app that provides boxing content...oh the horror. Guy is talking a mess for someone that knows he'll never stand in a room with Canelo, let alone a ring....there's no weight in his words.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
              You seem to be miserable in your real life. You do a lot of projecting, name-calling and regurgitation of stereotypes, specifically derogatory towards Black folk.

Would you honestly call Charlo a fruit to his face?
              I would. What’s he gonna do? Punch me? I’ll sue his dumbass ass that he goes broke and he’s forced to sign with Eddie. I’ll tell the court to drop the lawsuit if Haymon shows up to testify That he’s a phagg0t. And your cheap race card cries are nothing new in wanting to blame others when they get spooked

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                However you paint it. It's still a Shady situation.

On a side note. I find it funny how Tyson Fury gets so much sympathy for his " substance abuse / depression ". While Oscar gets nothing but jokes ( some are merited ) and disrespect.
                If I remember correctly. Oscar was Never busted for PED's.
                I agree. Oscar was incapacitated most of the times while battling his personal demons and dropped everything at the foot of Richard Schaeffer to manage his affairs; Which was a mistake because he was also a bit naive and inexperienced when it came to the fight game in general and boxing promotions in particular.

Al Haymon took advantage of the situation. Was it right or was it fair; No? However, was it legal; Yes? Unfortunately, business can sometimes be a dog eat dog world where the survival of the fittest wins and unfortunately in this case for Oscar did not win because he was not fit most of the time. It damn near bankrupt his entire company.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  The Charlo brothers are both likely h0m0***ual.
                  View this post on Instagram

Be You. 🦁

A post shared by Jermell Charlo (@twincharlo) on

Comment

^
                    "Rocking" a purse SMH

Comment

Canelo is such a ****, he stole Chapo's girlfriend and had a baby with her.

Comment

Working...
                      X