Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pulev Will Remove Joshua From The Equation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Arum want that? His boy makes tens of millions fighting Joshua, not Pulev...unless maybe he's concerned with fighting Joshua...

Comment

"Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, believes that Anthony Joshua would lose to Kubrat Pulev, although he does say that from the point of view of someone who has a promotional deal with the Bulgarian."

Nothing to note here. Moving on ....

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        I don’t even know how Arum is confident he will see 2021
        Lol - made me laugh out loud. I am amazed that he is so active at 88 years old. I mean, you can see he is slowing down compared to 2/3 years ago but the guy is taking dozens of flights a year and is active as a squirrel on speed.

I bet 99% on this forum believe that the secret to a long healthy life is superb physical fitness. it helps but in and of itself it's not enough.

The secret to being active like Bob Arum, and say, Jimmy Carter is mental health and identifying your reason for existing, something you feel passionate about. That gives you the motivation to look after yourself and get out of bed when you are 85 or older.

Nb. Having good genes and superb medical attention doesn't do you any harm either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Bob's 88. Bob is jewish and rich that man can EASILY live to his hundreds
          what does Jewish have to do with it? not trolling just interested, I may convert

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Pulev has much better wins than Hughie.

Tony Thompson (at the time, 38-3 and coming off two straight KOs of David Price following his loss to Wlad)

Alexander Dimitrenko (at the time, 31-1 and reigning European champion)

Alexander Ustinov (at the time, 27-0)

Dereck Chisora (at the time, 25-5)

Samuel Peter (at the time, 36-5)

Peter, Thompson, Dimitrenko, and Ustinov were much younger back when Pulev beat them.
            By my calculation, unless Pulev has the keys to a time machine, that means he must be much older now.

Comment

Everyone remembers prime Wlad destroying Pulev in the last round but forget Pulev rocking Wlad in the 1st round with a power jab. Wlad recovered nicely after giving Pulev a big friendly hug but Joshua doesn’t hug well.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                By my calculation, unless Pulev has the keys to a time machine, that means he must be much older now.
                Correct, but he's still younger than those guys. I worded it that way because those three geezers are still fighting and losing regularly, but Pulev beat them when they were actual contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  I’m surprised Bob is bothering. Pulevs best win is Hughie Fury, a fight he won by utilising the headlock vs a horrible eye injury. If Pulev beats AJ it’s a bigger shock than Ruiz.
                  Pulev's best win is actually Alexander Dimitrenko way back in 2012 (Dimitrenko was top-10 at the time while Hughie Fury is top-20 at best). With that said, I think Pulev is a decent fight for AJ.

Comment

Even that old fossil heard the sound of breaking glass. It sounded like a bull in a China shop when Andy bounced that right off AJs cranium. Everybody knows what Methuselah Arum is on about. AJ can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Comment

AJ is gong to win a boring 12 rounds. Puleve will come in and see that he is overmatch and try to survive.

If AJ has notice Pulev can be hit with a left hook.

Comment

Working...
                      X