No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pulev Will Remove Joshua From The Equation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    I’m surprised Bob is bothering. Pulevs best win is Hughie Fury, a fight he won by utilising the headlock vs a horrible eye injury. If Pulev beats AJ it’s a bigger shock than Ruiz.
    That cant be. Ruiz had no good wins and wasnt ranked by any organization

Comment

Pulev won’t. But nearly every one in top 10 heavyweight has a chance. Same goes for RxDillian

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        I don’t even know how Arum is confident he will see 2021
        If he keeps smoking the same stuff that makes him tell such bullshìt, he may not go beyond the first quarter of 2020.

Comment

I hope AJ doesn't lose... We will never see the undisputed Wilder fight!

Comment

I’m surprised Bob is bothering. Pulevs best win is Hughie Fury, a fight he won by utilising the headlock vs a horrible eye injury. If Pulev beats AJ it’s a bigger shock than Ruiz.
            Pulev has much better wins than Hughie.

Tony Thompson (at the time, 38-3 and coming off two straight KOs of David Price following his loss to Wlad)

Alexander Dimitrenko (at the time, 31-1 and reigning European champion)

Alexander Ustinov (at the time, 27-0)

Dereck Chisora (at the time, 25-5)

Samuel Peter (at the time, 36-5)

Peter, Thompson, Dimitrenko, and Ustinov were much younger back when Pulev beat them.

Comment

Pulev introduced Arum to Jennifer Ravalo and now Bob is all excited.

Comment

Agree with you there - Pulev is a much better style for Joshua than Ruiz. More upright, slower, taller. Joshua has been great at bashing up those types of fighters, whilst he’s struggled with smaller guys.

Comment

Top Rank=The Best worldwide Boxing Talent...2020 future HW Champs..T Fury & K Pulev...here's a small TR list, The Cream of The Crop!
                  T Crawford
                  J Ramirez
                  Teo Lopez
                  N Inoue
                  E Navarette

I could go on with full page of TR names...do you'all see it??

Comment

Really wish we could have gotten this sht fight out of the way back in 2017.

Comment

Wilder vs Fury is taking place but up next for Joshua is a fight with Pulev? A guy that Klitchko easily ko'd 5 years ago. How the mighty have fallen.

Comment

Working...
                      X