Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Yuriorkis Gamboa: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis like Broner power has diminished at 135. Would love to see him next vs a big 135 like the young Japanese fighter that walked through all of Lopez's punches. He would be forced to outbox that guy and I would be very interested in seeing if he could do it. Instead we will get Davis vs Santa Cruz a guy who couldn't even break a g**** at 126 on PPV no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      the same ryan burnett that was fighting a 6-7-1 fighter in 2017 at age 25?
      The donaire fight was named FOTY by some ****zines and you’re trying to compare tanks fight to it

Comment

good and fair assesment.......tank wont win in manys people eyes because the minute they see him they think "floyd/haymon" and some people just cant stand those names.....
        Lol Jesus Christ.....

I watch almost every PBC card and like a majority of the PBC roster.

Sometimes, people just don't like little dipshits like Davis....

Comment

or you could look at him as a 26 year old IBF and WBA Super Champ in his weight class, but whatever you have to do to make Gervonta look good. But then people would want Tank to step up at 26

Jesus you guys are just dripping with insecurity.

Comment

Also, that was a tuneup immediately before a title match.

That would be like me bringing up Davis fighting a 28-18 Mario Macias

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              or you could look at him as a 26 year old IBF and WBA Super Champ in his weight class, but whatever you have to do to make Gervonta look good. But then people would want Tank to step up at 26

hahaha...yeah man..i guess im dripping in it and you arent....you are saying whatever you have to in order to make tank look bad...im not even trying to make him look good...im just defending him against an onslaught of critcism

you were propping up donaire and you gave me the name ryan burnett.....who was fighting 6-7-1 guys at age 24/25......but youre out here ripping tank lol

youre dripping with just as much of anything you could accuse me of dripping

Comment

Also, that was a tuneup immediately before a title match.

That would be like me bringing up Davis fighting a 28-18 Mario Macias
                im also not ripping inoue...or donaire....youre ripping on davis all day and night.....see the difference?

at least macias had more wins that the 6-7-1 guy had fights lol...hell had more losses too! more experienced and seasoned!!!!!! wooooooo

Comment

hahaha...yeah man..i guess im dripping in it and you arent....you are saying whatever you have to in order to make tank look bad...im not even trying to make him look good...im just defending him against an onslaught of critcism

you were propping up donaire and you gave me the name ryan burnett.....who was fighting 6-7-1 guys at age 24/25......but youre out here ripping tank lol

youre dripping with just as much of anything you could accuse me of dripping
                  I'm not trying to make Tank look bad at all. The fight did that. I gave my honest opinion on the fight like I do with every fight every weekend. I'm sure he's happy to have friends like you to defend him though.

Comment

Dudes have been making nonstop excuses since last night, wanting everyone to put things into a perspective that's more flattering to Tank.

But at least he's popular and famous people went to see him I guess.

Comment

I'm not trying to make Tank look bad at all. The fight did that. I gave my honest opinion on the fight like I do with every fight every weekend. I'm sure he's happy to have friends like you to defend him though.
                      yeah he looked so awful...was getting tagged all night...couldnt land anything...had to get up off the deck twice....couldnt put the other guy down...almost lost....was out on his feet...and anything else you can think of!

sorry he didnt finish the job in the timely manner you expected....do all of your projections and picks always happen exactly the way you think theyre going to?

Comment

Working...
                      X