Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Drops Gamboa Three Times, Stops Him in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Wow didn’t expect that but then again Pascal vs Browne 2 is a more marketable fight than Jack vs Browne 2!

Plus Jack’s knockdown wasn’t a knockdown
      I want to see if the judges scored that as a KD. Because it seemed like fatigue played a major part in him falling.

Comment

• Right man won, Jack needs to learn how to fight for 12 rounds. Not just the first 6 or last 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          WOW, that's some bullschit man. Jack got robbed, this dude needs to jump ship and go to another promoter.
          Robbed? Was a split decision in a close fight where he won by 1 round

People throw that ****ing word around too much.

Comment

• alright all the real fights are done, time to mop the floor with a shot fighter.

Comment

• You never ask Jean Pascal if he wants a fight... You just tell him when...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                They're booing the shyt out of Pascal. Lol. It was close but I can understand their frustration. It did look to be a Jack win.
                They’re gonna be really frustrated when they find out that was the best fight of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  WOW, that's some bullschit man. Jack got robbed, this dude needs to jump ship and go to another promoter.
                  No he needs a better trainer, DeValle is crap for him.

Comment

• Badou Jack is an example of how amazing Muslims are. Allah ain’t my god but true Muslims are greatly humble respectful people.

I despise how the media portrays such an amazing people.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      alright all the real fights are done, time to mop the floor with a shot fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X