Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford asked Hearn to fight the winner of Garcia vs Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not as good as Porter but I would really enjoy watching Crawford **** Mikey up.

Comment

I hope Vargas wins then....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The Porter fight is dead. When they interviewed Crawford at that fight he said he didn't want to discuss a Porter fight but he's there looking to fight the winner of Garcia vs Vargas. Time for Shawn to move on. PBC is about to start scheduling their 1st quarter fights.
        Its a damned shame. Crawford finally finds a top PBC fighter willing to get in the ring with him and he aims for the winner of Garcia/Vargas. I get it....Porter is probably the roughest matchup at 147. But damn....he would have made for a good barometer to see just how good a Welterweight he is.

Comment

Crawford simply doesn't want to fight a top welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox View Post
            Crawford simply doesn't want to fight a top welterweight.
            I wouldn't say that. He only wants to fight Spence, Pacquiao, or Floyd. Only the big money fights.

Comment

No surprise cherrypicking Crawford wants a way out of fighting Porter. Even Garcia would be miles better, the real ww garcia not the fat jww garcia. This guy really has no shame does he
              Last edited by kushking; 12-25-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

if crawford fights mikey, be better stops him. this is the only way i will not criticize him for taking on the fight. i really wanna see fat mikey get whooped on so the garcia can finally stfu.

Comment

Kinda pointless ... But he should take watever he can get. Mikey or Vargas would be his best win at 147 Facts

Comment

TR don't want someone to poach their fighter, understandable as I don't imagine any promoter feels comfortable with a rival promoter speaking in their fighter's ear...whatever, but who the f#ck sends a text like that and expects anything else but a conversation to ensue? Text was stupid, it accomplishes nothing.

I'm sure TR is entirely in support of Crawford fighting the winner of that fight, nothing dangerous there.

Comment

Duck Porter and run to DAZN to fight Mikey Garcia who got smoked by Errol Spence.

He's loooking for all challenges though loooooooooool. "The best fights possible."

Comment

Working...
                      X