No announcement yet.

Crawford asked Hearn to fight the winner of Garcia vs Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    he destroyed the mid-level industry for sure. The Big 3 survived, but there are ZERO outlets that mid-level promoters can shop content to. That means Dibella, Shaw, Deguardia, Pelullo, Thompson, Duva, etc etc have nowhere to go. No more ESPN Friday Night Fights (which were open to EVERYONE). And once Showtime packs it in, SHOBOX will be gone as well. Zabala has Telemundo on lockdown, so there is really nowhere to shop content to. No real money in overseas sales either. I would hate to be in the business these days.......
    i hear ya...thats life though...

i mean...blockbuster video was making a killing for awhile....redbox probably wasnt doing too bad for awhile....now they are both obsolete.....thats kind of where we are headed these days....al haymon is sort of like amazon....

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      i hear ya...thats life though...

i mean...blockbuster video was making a killing for awhile....redbox probably wasnt doing too bad for awhile....now they are both obsolete.....thats kind of where we are headed these days....al haymon is sort of like amazon....

Amazon lost money for 10 years or more before turning a profit, so they might be more alike than you think........lol
      Last edited by OnePunch; 12-28-2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

whatever helps you sleep at night.

Hows the wrasslin bidness goin?
        there you go changing the subject again. same childish tactics as always.

honest question, if you failed to find ANY success in the fight game, why are you so convinced you know what youre talking about?

your pbc predictions were all dead wrong and your ali act interpretation is dead wrong.
        Last edited by N/A; 12-28-2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          there you go changing the subject again. same childish tactics as always.

honest question, if you failed to find ANY success in the fight game, why are you so convinced you know what youre talking about?

your pbc predictions were al dead wrong and your ali act interpretation is dead wrong.
          there is seriously something wrong with you. I gotta tell you, you used to REALLY annoy me. But its weird, its like I actually feel sorry for you now. Im not sure how that happened. You just really suck at life, and you seem truly miserable with your current status.

You really should talk to someone man. We disagree, throw a few insults back and forth, or whatever, but you take this WAY too seriously. Its as if your ENTIRE self worth is predicated on being "right" on an internet forum, with people that dont even like you, or appreciate your input. I mean dude, you were nominated for Worst Poster of the Decade, with a screen name you have only had for 2 years.

Doesnt that tell you anything?

Anyways, this has gone far enough. Your next post, which i GUARANTEE will come, will be the last words between you and I. This isnt fun anymore. Its like tripping a "special" child.

Get some help.

P.S. A friend of mine has a 2 x 4 signed by Hacksaw Jim Duggan and was wondering if it was worth anything. Your thoughts??
          Last edited by OnePunch; 12-28-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

No broadcast network is going to make a 7 or 8 figure content deal for boxing. It isnt going to happen. Not with Haymon, or anyone else. Accept it.
            There's your brilliant expert in all his glory. Has been wrong about Haymon at every turn and is wrong now about the Ali act. Then bizarrely chose to attack my level of wealth?!? And when I offered to compare my net worth to his, since he brought it up, he refused. Every single thing he's posted has been wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X