Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Chavez Jr. Moves Forward, Now At 173-Pound Catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ever-expanding Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Do not be surprised to see a pitty-patty borefest Saturday, Jacobs will probably carry him to make someone believe that he was a serious opponent.

Comment

Chavez jr is the most undisciplined, insubordinate pathetic piece of s**t boxer i have seen in my life and they still give him chance after chance.

I hope danny jacobs sleeps him in the second round.

Comment

Lol you can’t make this sht up

Comment

I actually like this fight. We all know how HUGE JACOBS is and how undisciplined JCC Jr. is.

Therefore, let Jacobs feel SUPER COMFORTABLE in this fight. If Jacobs performs great, better than ever, then who knows maybe we can get Jacobs vs Smith, Jacobs vs Kovalev, Jacobs vs Bivol...

We shouldn’t focus on Jr. tbh.

Comment

I would rather Mike Tyson punch me in the face for 12 consecutive rounds than watching Danny money grab and fight this Silver Spoon Bum. Boxing takes 1 step forward with Taylor/Prograis/Lopez/Commey, then immediately 2 steps back with this crap.

Comment

Chavez jr should be fighting at 175, but he's absolutely terrified of fighting a real 175 after what happened to him. Shook to his very core forever. Imagine being that guy. Rich coward pos.

Comment

I hope Jacobs got a lot of money from team Chavez.

I wonder what Chavez Sr thinks since he was pretty much always in shape when he fought.

Probably, I have failed as a parent. LOL.

Comment

No matter what weight this is at, chavez is getting his **** pushed innn

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    Chavez jr should be fighting at 175, but he's absolutely terrified of fighting a real 175 after what happened to him. Shook to his very core forever. Imagine being that guy. Rich coward pos.
                    Coward is a bit strong considering he has taken sustained 12 round beatings in fights he didn't win a single round in. If he was a coward he would've found a way out of those fights.

I'd like to see you fight Chavez, see who the coward is I bet he slaps you around like a little b1tch.

Comment

This fight should've been scrapped thats 5 lbs over pretty much they should have put Rosado vs Jacobs and kicked Chavez off the card.

Comment

Working...
                      X