Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Crushes Richard Commey in Two For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to Teo, Lomo will be a great scalp on this kid's resume.

Comment

Nice performance by Lopez.. He did look at bit surprised by Commey's power early on in the 1st but he stayed calm an trusted in his skill. That's why he said that anyone of their shots could have ended it but his landed 1st.

Comment

I guess the doubters were wrong he had one bad fight he’s a bum . Stay awY from Loma though

Comment

Good win for Teofimo Lopez

Comment

Curious to see what people are going to say considering a lot of people on here were going picking Commey to take him out. Commey was too slow for Lopez & it showed from the opening bell. Thought he would dominate Commey, but stopping him early like that made
            the huge statement that this dude, for all his bravado, like him or not, is for real. & he's only 22.

Comment

wow Teo is something else.

Comment

Is Arum gonna make the fight?

Comment

Tonight was Lopez night, great win for the kid. I would definitely take Loma when they fight though.

Comment

That's what I like to see. A good clean win over a world champion in a true 50/50 fight.

I hope Lopez humbles Loma.

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                      Curious to see what people are going to say considering a lot of people on here were going picking Commey to take him out. Commey was too slow for Lopez & it showed from the opening bell. Thought he would dominate Commey, but stopping him early like that made
                      the huge statement that this dude, for all his bravado, like him or not, is for real. & he's only 22.
                      Wowww!!! Double WOW

Comment

Working...
                      X